Chapter Two - Blood & Kisses

Jeydon's Point Of View-

'She's insanely light.' I think as I'm striding down the hallway. 'Oh, my, gosh. Her boobs look great. I can't touch them though, ugh.' I quickly glance away, looking forward towards the nurse's office. I enter, unsure where in the hell all the teachers and nurses and employees are. 

We reach the back lay-away bed. I set her down gently, looking at the big cut slashed across her forehead. 'I know I'm not supposed to.. but.. but..' I lean down and lick the cut. The blood bursting my toungue with flavor. More scarlett flowed from the wound, and I couldn't stop myself from sucking it up. The cut quickly disappeared with the touch of my lips.

"Wha-what? Where am I?" Kaylee spoke as I jerked away without thinking. She never noticed I was sucking her blood, good thing. 

"Uhhh. I took you to the nurse. You tripped, remember? You bumped your head, and got a minor concusion. No cuts, bruises, bumps, just a minor concusion." I spoke quickly, licking my lips so the red tint wasn't revealed as much. 

"Uhm. Thank you, Jeydon, is it?" she curved her lips in a sly smile. 'I know what you're thinking. You know me. You know my full name. You love me. I love you.' I was talking to myself again. Thinking about her and her only. 

She leaned closer to me, inches from my face. "Uhhh, Kaylee.. I.. I.." but before I could finish, she was in my lap, legs wrapped around my waist, and kissing me with her full, soft, beautiful lips. Eyes tightly shut, begging for more, wanting more.

I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. She smiled into the kiss, as I slipped in my tongue.

"AHEM. I think it's time for the two skippers  to be 'skipping' back to class.' the nurse grumbled as Kaylee jumped off of me and darted for the door.

"K-kaylee! Wait!" I yelled, but she was gone as soon as I stepped out of the nurse's office.