Chapter Seven - I Suggest You Guys Start A Fairytale . <3

Holly's Point Of View - 

"We're birds of a feather, I'm always here, no matter the weather, this is my oath to you..." We finished in unison. We both laughed, her tears gone. We stood up and hugged.

"Thanks so much, Holly. You're the best bestfriend a girl could have." Kaylee smiled.

I hugged her to me as I whispered, "you too, Kaylee."

Looking at all the flowers I sighed, then my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered with a happy voice.

"Hey, it's Dillian. You might want to come get your stuff. The damn preps are trying to get to it."

"On my way." I hung up, sliding my phone back into my bra. "Uhhh, Kaylee, hate to walk out on you like this but I gotta go get my bag, and books. Is that ok?" I looked at her with an appolegetic look.

"Yeah, of course. Uhm, meet me in the parking lot in 45?" she smiled.

"Yupp. See ya then." I skipped down the stairs, then tripped on a leg.

"S-sorry." I heard a deep voice speak out.

I looked up to see Jeydon sitting on the stairs, legs pulled up to his chest, face pale, eyes red with tears.

"It's ok? Uhm, what are you doing?" I stood up, fixing my shirt and patting the dirt off of my knees.

"I don't know, hoping the girl of my dreams will come back down and forgive me, which I know won't happen." he hugged his knees tighter, breathing quickening.

I sat down next to him.

"Dude, listen. I know we just met, Kaylee and I, but I have seen the way she looks at you. Eyes lighting up, smile getting bigger, a little bit of goose bumps. You know how you say she's the girl of your dreams?"

He breathed out, eyebrows raising, as he let a low, meaningful, "yeah."

"Well, YOU'RE the guy of HER dreams," I patted him on the shoulder as I stood up, "and I suggest you guys start a fairytale."

I walked down the stairs, smiling a little bit.

"Uh, hey." Jeydon called out.

I looked back up the stairs, he was standing there, hands shoved in his pockets, as he shrugged and said, "thanks." before racing up the stairs towards Kaylee. I just nodded, and continued walking downstairs to get my bag when I heard his voice in my mind.

"And don't tell anyone you saw me crying or you helped me.. or you'll be my next prey, got it?"

I shook my head yes and ran down the stairs, destined to get as far away from him as possible.