Chapter Five - Caught, Killed .

Jeydon's Point Of View -

I heard a door close. I turned around immediately. Running down the hall, I came to the door of no access to students.

' Fuck it.' I laughed to myself. I reached for the door, but was stopped by a whistle.

"Where's your hall pass, sir?"

I turned to see, Jason, Kaylee's boyfriend. Aslo, the hall monitor. 'Great.' I sighed and searched my pockets. Nothing.

"Sir? I need to see a hall pass or you have to get a DT." he flipped open his book of detention slips and clicked his pen, on, off, on, off.

"Uhh. Your girlfriend's sexy." I smiled, and then let out a laugh as his eyebrows merged angrily inwards.

"Watch it, dick face." he spat out the words easily, muscles tensing in his shirt.

"What you gonna do, tough guy." I spat back, actually spitting at him at the end, then started flexing.

"Damn you!" he yelled, then threw his pen and book down.

He ran at me, tackling me into the doorway and causing the door to come off it's hinges. We broke through the door and down a flight of stairs. He got up and ran up the stairs, then another flight. I caught up to him, tackling him to the ground. On top of him, I held his arms down with my legs as I sat on his chest. My fist contacted with his jaw, once, twice, three times. I got up, blood spilling from his lips, nose, and the side of his jaw. Lifting him by the collar, I pushed him against the wall, again, colliding my fist  with his jaw, before grabbing his neck.

My fangs popped out as I bit into his neck, tearing two deep holes in his skin. He let out a blood curdling scream. I pulled back as I heard foot steps. I waited, nothing, so I put them back in. I ripped across his throat, making blood ooze from the source.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I heard a female voice, scream so loud that my ears bursted before healing again.

I dropped his limp, dead body as I turned. Kaylee. ' Shit! No! ' my thoughts screamed.

She raced back up the stairs, followed by some nerd.

"Kaylee, wait! No, wait!" I raced after her.

' What have I done. ' I slowed, breathing slow, as I sat and cried to myself.

' I lost her. She'll never look at me again. '