Chapter Six - Sing-Song/ The Comfort .

Kaylee's Point Of View -

Mind racing, feet running, not stopping, 'What is he?' 'What did I just see?' 'Is Jason ok?' I burst through the doors to my garden. I glanced across the room as I saw a new flower start to bloom. I walked over to it. A veenus fly trap. Wow, ok.

"Kaylee! Your boyfriend's a VAMPIRE!" Holly ran into the room, panting and laughing like something hilarious just happened.

"NO! He! Isn't! My! Boyfriend!" I screamed, clenching my fists and merging my eyebrows angrily. Eyes in small, angry slits.

"You want him to be. ." she drug out the last word, staring me down.

"Ugh." I stomped my feet and walked over to the corner and sat down, crying into my lap.

"What's wrong?" Holly asked, patting my arm, trying to comfort me, but failing.

"Really? What's wrong? Hmm, I don't know. Maybe the fact that Jeybear just killed my boyfriend!" I cried out, tears streaming down my face.

"Jeybear?" she smiled.

My cheeks turned red, eyes watering, I wiped the tears and sniffled my nose. "Jeydon. I meant Jeydon."

She sat next to me, hugged me, and started singing.

"Bestfriends, bestfriends till the very end..." I looked up, and smiled a little bit. I joined in, "cause bestfriends, bestfriends don't have to pretend..."

We sat like that, singing, together. Smiling together, becoming closer.