Welcome to Auroa Pt. 2

Dominic's POV, 9:09 P.M, October 7, 2025

I can't help but laugh at Mike's face when he sees the limousine I'd had sent to the airport to show everyone around the island. It's heavily comical to watch as he looks to Ryad and asks if he's about to get into the right car. I nod my head and tell him to just get into the damn thing. He climbs in and immediately flops down on the far chair. I laugh and wait for the others get into the car before climbing in myself and close the door.

"So who's car surfing first", I ask with a smirk, causing everyone to look at me like I'm stupid.

"Dominic, do you realize how illegal that is?", Eliza asks bluntly.

"But is it though? I own this damn place and everyone that works is already at work, it isn't the lunch rush yet, so who's to say we can't?", I ask as I open the skylight, and it's not even a good skylight so we're just sitting in silence staring at each other while it opens with a light screech. I wait to see if anyone volunteers.

"Dominic, you're a revolutionary. Let's do this", Ryad tells me as he climbs out of the top of the car and Ms. Pandey looks at me and him like we're fucking crazy. Ryad is now standing on the roof and screaming in excitement, so I climb out as well and stand up next to him. The driver looks at the rear view mirror for a moment and sticks his hand out the window. He then pulls his hand back into the window and guns it, making it even better to be on top. The wind is rushing past my ears, causing me to be nearly deaf and feeling it flowing through my hair, I almost feel like I'm in the good old days when I could go skydiving just because I felt like it. I sit down near the front and just stretch out my legs, feeling the motions of the car and the wind racing past me. It's not long that I get to sit like this though, because Ryad climbs back inside and I see that we're coming up on the base, or the dorms at least. I look over to my right to see that a good portion of the team is outside doing things like swimming in the outdoor pool, using the barbecue pit, and I even see a few of them having a dance off. As we pull into the semi circular driveway, Yumiko sees me and shouts.

"Hey Dominic, do a back flip", she calls out and I decide to humor her. I pop my head down next to the drivers window and tell him to gun it. He does as he's told and starts going as fast as the car can go before I walk to the back and do a full sprint to the front and leap into a back flip so low I can feel my hair brush against the car and then land in showman like bow. The car comes to a stop in front of the main gate.

Grace's POV, 9:22 P.M, October 7, 2025

I look over to the limousine in shock at what I just witnessed, which may or may not be some badass looking 11/10 doing a back flip on top of a moving car. I immediately walk up to Yumiko and try to talk to her. She's busy cheering for the dude on top of the car, so I can tell she knows him.

"Yo, Yumi, do you know that guy? What's his name?", I ask, hoping he'll be hanging around some.

"Oh Hell yeah I do, that's the new recruit. His name is Dominic", she tells me and I'm oddly excited.

"Finally, we'll have someone else around with some guts. This might be fun", I say and she smiles at me.

"You have no idea", she tells me and I watch as he climbs off the roof of the car and then Eliza and Ryad climb out of the car next to him. He smiles and high fives Ryad before reaching into the trunk and grabbing his bags. I notice he has oddly little and look at Yumiko.

"Why does he only have two bags? That's so little for a place to himself", I tell her and she looks at me.

"Oh, his house back at Hereford Base got blown up, but don't worry, he's covered", she tells me and I can't help but feel bad.