Part ten - Brendyn

After Skyler slumped back on the couch I started thinking about how I want to state all the rules I have for her. A lot of them are just a routine that I want us to do every week but I figured she should know about it before I bring it up.

             "So baby basically I just have a routine that I want us to follow. As you know every other weekend Max will have you so I want to basically have a test day about what you learned. Mondays I will learn about your progress from Max so on Tuesdays you will be tested. If you do good than that weekend I'll pleasure you until your hearts content. If you don't do so good than I'll be the only one getting pleasure. Understand baby." I say while watching her face for a reaction but she doesn't seem fazed.

               "Yes I understand I don't like it all that much because I suck at tests but I understand." She replies joking a little bit.

              "Well I guess you just gotta learn how to take tests then" I joke back before I continue to say the other things I want to implement. "Ok, so another thing I want to add is that Max told you he would have three training sessions with you a week, those are up to me depending on what I see that needs to be fixed but mostly I'll just send you over to Max during working hours, if he thinks you need more time then he'll continue back here at home."  Skyler just nods saying that she understands. Nothing really fazes this girl and I love that about her. "And the last thing is that both Max and I think that it's a good idea if we do an all command day at least once a month but it could be more."

              "What does that mean master." She asks finally showing that something fazes her, the unknown.

                "Well basically its a full day were we just give you commands and there isn't any other talk, of course if there aftercare needed or something like that then the commands will stop. Basically it really helps establish that I am your dominant and I decide what you do and don't do." I pause knowing that she's still a little bit confused so she can ask her question.

                  "Do I have to do anything different than I normally would do?"

                "Well you have to ask permission for everything and I truly mean everything."

                 "So I have to ask to breathe, that's just really fucking stupid" She said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

                 I let a tense silence fill the room after she realized her mistake. She sat there looking down just waiting for me to lash out, but I wasn't going to until she spoke first.

                 "I'm sorry master, I know rolling my eyes is disrespectful it is just a habit." She says still keeping her eyes down.

               "What else did you do that was disrespectful Skyler." I ask.

               "Umm.. my tone of voice?" She says more of a question than an answer.

                "And... What else?"

               "I swore" she said while lowering her head.

              "That's correct and since you can't seem to control that mouth of yours you can put it to good use." I state calmly.

             She moves off the couch to kneel infront of me, unbuckling my pants and sliding my cock out. She begins to suck and slowly my cock becomes bigger.

            "Now your not going to take your mouth off of my cock until I cum understand." I say gripping her hair in my hand.

              She mumbles yes master as she continues to run her  mouth up and down my shaft tracing the veins with her tongue. She starts to moan sending viabrations all throughout my cock making my dick grow bigger in her mouth. I've never met a girl who has even been close to how amazing she is at giving head. The best part about it is that she gets so horny from it and I don't even touch her. That can be a bad thing too but most of the time it just pleases me.