Part 11- Skyler

We had just made it to the office and I was supposed to answer all of the calls, schedule the meetings for next week, get the correct paper and files for whatever both Max and Brendyn needed and then I had to set up the conference rooms for the meetings today. And I was supposed to do all of this by lunch so I could do my training during the other half of the day. I am fine with doing the trainings here at work and they are actually fun because then I get excited about a little bit of public humiliation but there was alot of work that also needed to be done. I wasn't going to complain though because I really want to prove that I can be both Brendyn's submissive and a kick ass lawyer. I wasn't going to let anything get in the way.

              I scrambled around the office the first half of the morning but eventually everything that I needed to do was done and I could go eat lunch with Brendyn. Before I go to eat I organise my desk and shut down my computer and then I walk into his office. The food he ordered for us was already delivered around five minutes ago so Brendyn is already eating but he is also on the phone with someone. He motions for me to come over and then pushes me down on my knees right infront of him. One if his hands snakes in my hair and I know that this means he wants me to eat some cum before I can actually eat. I will gladly do this any day any time. Giving blow jobs gives me a sense of satisfaction like no other and masters cock really tastes amazing.

             I eagerly unzip his pants and free his dick from his shackles called slacks. Almost every single pair of pants he owns it too tight for him because he is just that big, especially when he is hard. I begin bobbing my head up and down on his dick feeling it expand to my pleasure in my mouth. Brendyn starts to control my head with his hand and makes me go faster. I drag my tongue along his veins which I have memorized permanently in my brain. He really comes unhinged whenever I do this and this time is no different. He was in the middle of his sentence when he let out a shaky breath and pulled me off his dick so he could compose himself and finish the sentence. I manage to get my head free from the grip he has on my hair and when I suck I focus on the tip making him more and more unhinged. He let out a little bit of a groan that no doubt the person on the line heard. He quickly tells them that he will call them back and hangs up. His hands are back in my hair as quick as lightning. He bobs my head harder and faster this time pushing his dick further and further down my throat until his seed finally slides down the back of my throat. He pulls me off him and starts to slow down his breath as I try to catch mine.

              "That was amazing baby thank you." he says smiling down on me definitely proud.

               "I know master." I say winking at him as I sit down in a chair across his desk and pull out my sandwich.

             Brendyn just watched me intently as I eat and I get very confused. I wonder what he is thinking about, he is always so cute when he is thinking. His big bushy eye brows scrunch together and create some crease lines on his forehead. His lips also form into some weird ass shape but I find it absolutely adorable and kissable. His lips are always super kissable so that's not saying much.

                 "You know I love the face you make when you are thinking." I say grinning shoveling more food into my mouth.

                 "Well I love the face you make every second of every day, baby." He says grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

                We have a normal conversation talking about work and how our days have been so far. I love moments like these just so care free and no expectations are attached. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love when we are in dominant submissive mode and it is so refreshing to let him take control and not have to worry about anything. But I also love this side of us, just talking with him without fear of being punished. I love all sides of our relationship and can't wait to discover more. We chatted for way over the time we were supposed to and got interupted  by Max when he comes barging in.