Character Information

Luna Nolk Crood

Appearance:

Grey blue eyes

Wavy blond/white hair, held up in a high ponytail with a strip of leopard print cloth and two strands of hair to frame her face, her hair reaches her mid back in her ponytail and hip length when let down.

Favors a slender, but curvy figure

Same height as Eep

Has pale skin as opposed to the rest of the Croods family (genetics and she doesn't go out in the sun as much)

Button nose

Pouty and (surprisingly) red lips

Softer facial features (not as rough cut as the Croods)

Wears a leopard print dress

She's a bit timid, preferring not to be as loud as the Croods. Luna is a dreamer, the idea of endless paths and possibilities fascinates her. Her kind disposition pushes her to be as helpful as she can. Usually, her judgement can be trusted (there are always small moments when she screws up). Luna tends to attach herself to Eep, seeing as they are practically sisters. She also likes to hide behind her, using her muscular body to shield her slender form. While she doesn't have the stamina and strength that the Croods contain, she is very dexterous and agile, using her light weight to her advantage (hence the leopard dress, who are renowned for their agility). Her hands are very nimble, long and thin, something she takes pride in. Luna's intelligence allows her to catch onto things very quickly. After her parents disappeared, she became a very neurotic person, which is why she has a tendency to stick with people, especially Eep (and Guy in the future).