First day shoot

They broke their eye lock when they heard a knock....

Ro: mam

Pragya got up and wiped her tears and said

Pr: come in Ronnie

Ronnie came in and said

Ro: mam...dida is on line

Saying he forwarded the mobile... pragya got the mobile...

Abhi admires her who is speaking happily with dida.. seeing her abhi's lips curved into a smile..

After the call , pragya came to Ronnie and said ," next time onwards ,give me the phone immediately, don't make her wait"

Ro: sure mam....mam lunch...

Pr: I will have later..

Hearing that Ronnie nodded and left from there...

Pragya turned to abhi and asked

Pr: are you planning to sit here for the whole day...

But without answering her,abhi asked

Ab: it's already three... usually you will have your lunch before 2 right... humesha tum...

But pragya cutted him by saying

Pr: humesha??....humesha toh Kuch bhi nahi hai...

Abhi looked away, unable to meet her accusing eyes..

Pr: do you remember abhi....you promised me that you will always be with me...but...the same you left me for that...

She stopped abruptly...Abhi looked at her... pragya nodded negatively and said

Pr: nahi....I don't even wish to think about those days...

Saying she turned to the other side...she softly says..

Pr: you showed me both heaven and hell...I considered you as my mom,my dad,  my everything but for you I am your nothing..

Abhi's eyes coated with tears hearing her...
Suddenly she turned back towards him and asked furiously,

Pr: you almost taken away my hope for living....why did you do that..you killed me at that moment when you left me...even now I am struggling to get up from the grave where you buried me alive...but...but still I can't..

Abhi whispered..

Ab: mistake was not only mine

Pragya wiped her tears and said

Pr:when did I say mistake was yours... actually mistake was mine..My biggest mistake was I trusted you....I thought you loved me truly like I did... mistake was mine how could I even think like that...

Ab: pragya......my love was not fake..I loved you..

Hearing that pragya holded his collars and shouted