A table for two....

After two weeks,

Abhi and purab went to a tv show named a table for two..

Host congratulated both purab and abhi .....

Ho: purab... In many of your interviews you said your brother is your lifeline..

Pu: Haan...that's actually true... during our childhood days all used to love him a lot..if we go with papa to sets, then all will be behind him, at that time I will be like even I am actor Neil's son then why are they not minding me...but abhi will never leave my side...he will always hold my hand and take me with him wherever he goes..so it's true without him I can't survive..

so it's true without him I can't survive

Abhi pats his shoulder

Ho: wow...it's nice to hear ...

Ab: but I am sure about onething, that is he loves me more than I love him...

Pu: common

Ab: you know that

All chuckled..

Then the host gave them three cards written YES, NEVER,NO COMMENTS..

Host: have you ever drunk and drived..

Both showed," YES"

Ho: few words on that

Pu: during my friend's party, we both are little drunk

Abhi teasingly says

Ab: yeah... little that we couldn't drive

Purab chuckles and says

Pu: I was driving my bike and he was sitting in the back....we were returning to home..at that time we are caught by the police..

Ho: how did you get caught..is that you drove rashly

Ab: may be due to his zig zag driving

Pu: yeah .... somehow...he caught us and took us to police station...then dad came and released us...

Ab: we can never forget that day, outside the station he said us he will see us after going to house..

Pu:humari Nashe utargayi... Then in car we both were shivering thinking what will happen after going to home....