Ultima War

In the mother ship, Ultima and Eternal Knight were on their thrones having a toast.
"We may not have the Cid now but those machines are almost ready", said Ultima Knight.
"Just as long as Cid suffers from something I'm satisfied", said Eternal Knight.
"First we must get prepared for the invasion, coming honey", asked Ultima Knight.
"Sure my beautiful corpse", answered Eternal Knight.
Meanwhile in the Spartan gym, everyone was excercising to build up strength.
They did jumps, leaps, punches and kicks.
They learned dodges and how to use guns.
They even went outside to learn how to drive mongooses across the field but failed eventually.
"Come on guys don't give up, it's only a matter of time", said Zenith.
"Sir yes sir", said Everyone.
The next day passes and everyone was back in the gym and improved their training but still needs some work.
Cid was fighting Zenith and was able to take Zenith down.
"Very good Cid, but don't hesitate on this attack", said Zenith swinging his fist at Cids face.
Cid was able to catch Zenith's fist and pushed it back.
"Okay okay, that's good enough".
"Oh sorry Zen", said El Cid.
Zenith knocked El Cid to the ground by knocking Cids legs with his foot.
"Always sense your enemies attacks cause sometimes they come out of nowhere", said Zenith.
"Ohhhh right", said El Cid.
They both laughed.
Later on everyone improved even more on their abilities.
Cid was able to hit the bullseye with his sniper rifle.
"Yes finally", said El Cid happily.
"See, practice makes perfect", said Zenith.
Singtoo also hit a bullseye.
"Nice shot Singtoo", said Mugman.
"Gracias", said Singtoo.
"Glad you learned what that means", said El Cid.
Two days passed and everyone was almost ready for Spartan position.
Everyone was good like when Singtoo won against spiker by dodging and acrobatics, but Cid has won every battle including Zenith, which means he's the best one of team Cid.
Once the day was over Zenith and Master Chief was about to promote them in the spartan army.
"Congratulations, not only you have completed your training but never before you guys became Master Chief level in just a few days, especially you Cid", said Zenith.
"We're proud of you guys, I bet you can take down three wraiths now, maybe even more", said Master Chief.
Drift walks in with some boxes.
"Okay guys I have your main armor here", said Drift.
Drift opened the boxes and pulled out the armors.
Hugo's was a device attached to a belt.
"Here's yours Hugo", said Drift handing it to Hugo.
"Uh a belt", asked Hugo.
"Just push the button there", answered Drift.
Hugo pushed the button and it transformed into a mech with a sword hand, missiles, and scanners.
"Nice work Drift", said Hugo in mech voice.
Cuphead and Mugman's armor are headbands and elbow and knee pads with titanium plating on them and harnesses with titanium too but they all have something special in them.
"Those will update your finger magic to be even stronger now and they have different settings too", said Drift.
Then Drift handed Singtoo his armor that looked like roman space armor sort of.
"I also gave you something special that goes with that button on your arm".
A robotic dog ran in the gym.
"A robot dog", asked Singtoo excitedly.
"Push some of those button on your arm", said Drift.
Singtoo pushed the motorcycle button then pushed the turret button then the disco button and the dog started dancing.
"No way thank you Drift your the best", said Singtoo happily.
Drift handed Springtrap and Spiker normal spartan armor but their size.
"Here's yours Tyken, this will actually turn Springtrap and Spikers armor into a tank with your armor as the turrets", said Drift handing Tyken his armor.
"Cool", said Tyken.
"Finally the Cid, your armor is designed very special", said Drift.
Drift pulled out Cids armor and reaveled old fashioned and futuristic at the same time.
The titanium armor had gold layers and details with red cloth in the shoulder pads and on the waste with a gold and black thing in front of the waste cloth.
The shoulder pads and gauntlets had gold bull symbols on them and had a red cape built in with the shoulder pads and the bull symbol in front.
The helmet had golden bull horns and golden spikes on the sides and on top.
"Nice design", said El Cid.
"Thank you, it doesn't look spartan like but it should protect you from the covenant, and comes with halogram and armor lock built in, and I kept it a little medieval for you", said Drift.
"Also I fixed your sword to be even better now".
Drift revealed Cids new and improved sword.
"It can now turn on fire and can split into two swords".
"No way", said El Cid excitedly.
"Here you go", said Drift handing the armor and sword to El Cid.
Zenith clears his throat.
"We now give you your badges for becoming Spartans", said Zenith.
Master handed out the badges to everyone.
"I can't believe it, we're real Spartans, and have unique armor too", said Cuphead happily.
As everyone celebrated a loud crash was heard.
Everyone ran into the hallway to the president's office which was a mess and noticed a note on the desk.
A halogram of Ultima Knight appeared.
"Greetings Spartans, we have kidnapped your president and are about to release the Ultima fire in every realm, and a message for you Cid, your medieval folks will be turned into us now that the experiment is complete, you either give up or die to our wrath, ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa", said Ultima Knight hologram.
The hologram disappeared.
"I gotta rescue those guys, including Markswoman", said El Cid.
"The Ultima war is starting, we must get everyone prepared for battle", said Zenith.
"Yes general", said Master Chief.
"I gotta go back to the medieval realm and save my folks", said El Cid.
"What about the war", asked Hugo.
"Don't worry I gotta plan", answered El Cid.
"I will come back with the others as soon as I rescue them".
"I wish you luck captain, we'll get to the ship for you and find the main source of the Ultima fire", said Singtoo.
"Anyway you got to my realm Master Chief", asked El Cid.
"I got one of those devices from the Scientist, that will get you there", answered Master Chief.
"Perfecto, just let us change first", said El Cid.
Everyone walked out of the Spartan base in their armor and walked in slow motion with Spartans behind them.
"I need a vehicle".
"There's a mongoose over there", said Master Chief.
"Air force are you in position", asked Zenith.
"Yes sir mister general, we are ready for battle", answered Raptor.
Covenant started coming to raid the base.
"Their coming, get ready guys", said Hugo.
"Here Cid, just tell it where to go", said Master Chief handing the teleporter to El Cid.
"Uhh medieval realm please", said El Cid.
The device created a portal to the medieval realm.
"Alright, I'll be back soon".
El Cid drove the mongoose into the medieval realm and the portal closed behind him.
Cid got surrounded by ghosts.
"Wow, these guys invaded my bad".
El Cid shot a grunt in the head with his pistol and another and another in a split second.
Cid drove off and jumped a ghost and dodged the bullets and drove off to the kingdom being chased.
"Cid pulled out his shot gun and blasted the ghosts damaging them.
Then Cid encountered a turret and the turret was shooting El Cid.
Cid jumped off the mongoose and took out covenant with his sword on his way to the turret.
Soon, a bunch of elites started to pile on El Cid.
"AHHHHH, there's too many of them", yelled El Cid.
Then a blue knight with a shovel took out some covenant and Cid was able to break free.
"Who are you", asked El Cid.
"I am Shovel Knight sir El Cid, now go and save Arthur and the others we got these guys", said Shovel Knight.
A red knight with a big shield stood there with a black knight with a black shovel and a king looking knight beside her.
Then other unique knights came out.
A mole knight took out covenant from underground, a specter knight sliced some elites with his scythe and a green plague knight took the turret and shot some covenant.
"Hurry go, he he he, before they become aliens", yelled Plague Knight.
"He's right, and sorry for knocking you out", said King Knight.
"Better be sorry", said El Cid jumping back on the mongoose.
Cid drove off to the kingdom.
Back in the tavern, Scientist put the serum in the syringe ready to inject it into the commanders.
"It's finally complete, once I inject this into you, you will turn into covenant", said Scientist.
The commanders are tied up.
"Wait your going to turn us into aliens", asked City Keeper in panic.
"Yes", answered Scientist.
"Well this is it, goodbye Richard the Lionheart and Hello Richard the Martian", said Richard sad.
"Uh they're technically not Martians", said Saladin.
"Whatever we're becoming disgusting aliens", yelled Richard frightened.
Cid kicked open the door.
"Not so fast", said El Cid.
"Cid", said Kusunoki surprised.
"That's right, I'm here guys, here to save you", said El Cid.
"You won't stop the Ultima fire Spaniard folk it can only be shut down from the main source back in our world", said Scientist.
"I know, now tell me where it is and let them go", said El Cid.
"If you want them, you have to get through me", said Scientist.
Scientist putted away the syringe and pulled out his electric stick.
Cid and Scientist stood there staring at each other then leaped at each other.