Zarkhator Secrets

Back in the medieval realm, everyone was in the tavern sweeping the floor, cleaning the counter, and setting up the science equipment.
"So what are you setting up a reaserch center in our tavern for, we have on down the road", asked Richard scared.
"It was cramped there so I did this tavern and why was there puke in here", asked Scientist.
"Sometimes El Cid throws up when he throws his tantrums", answered Markswoman.
"Wow what a baby", said the Scientist.
"Yes he is, so what are you working on", asked Kusunoki nervously.
"Just let me finish and you will see", answered the Scientist.
"I have a bad feeling about this", whispered City Keeper into Dragon Lancers ear.
"By the way where is El Cid", asked Arthur.
"He's been brought in the year 2531 by some future hero named Master Chief Arthur the surrender", answered Kusunoki.
"Kusunoki, you said I was the strongest warrior in the kingdom", said Arthur.
"If you can't even take on these guys what chance does El Cid have", said Kusunoki upset.
Cao Cao interrupted.
"Look, he may have had some embarrassing losses to the weak ones but he can still take down the toughest of the warriors, you had to demote him just for that", said Cao Cao.
"I didn't know what I was thinking, I must of underestimated him a little bit", said Arthur.
"Sometimes people get lucky, I'm sure El Cid can still take down even the toughest of the warriors", said Markswoman.
Back at the military base, everyone was in training.
"Alright everyone I will let Master Chief walk you through everything for now while I will be busy with one special team, team Cid please come with me", said Zenith.
Team Cid went with Zenith in some special training room.
"So what do you want us for Zenith", asked Singtoo.
"I was thinking about giving you something special", answered Zenith.
"You see, you guys are strong, but what your lacking right now is strategy".
"I will teach you every dodge, punches and kicks, every way possible to win a battle, and teach you on how to use your weapons".
"You would do that for us", asked El Cid.
"This is how my father trained me, now it's time for me to pass it on to you guys", answered Zenith.
"Alright, let's get our warm up done first, run 12 laps around the gym let's go move it".
Everyone started running.
"This is a dream come true", yelled Singtoo excitedly.
After running everyone did sit ups to push ups to jumping jacks to burpees then to planks.
After an exercise montage everyone was ready for the dodging.
Zenith turned on the tennis ball machine and tennis balls shoot out.
Nobody dodged well
"Seriously", asked Cuphead.
"Come on dodged those balls, think of it as dodge ball", yelled Zenith.
Then El Cid did some punches on the pads.
"Come on Cid, you can punch harder than that".
Then El Cid punched Zenith's right hand too hard.
"Oww, too hard", said Zenith shacking his hand.
Then Hugo was up for a wrestling match with Zenith.
Hugo dodged some of Zenith's charges and kicks and latched on to his back but was not sure what else to do.
Zenith grabbed Hugo and pinned him on the ground.
"Not bad, but next time do something".
"Like what", asked Hugo.
"Anyway you can", answered Zenith.
Zenith letted go of Hugo.
Training was over after a brief montage.
"I say, not bad today, but the more you train, the better you get, keep it up and I'll see you tomorrow", said Zenith.
"Watashi no seito-tachi o tōku e".
Zenith left the gym.
"Okay, so how do we peak in Zarkhators room", asked El Cid.
"Well, there is a hole we always liked to look in whenever he excersises", answered Mugman.
"We are actually right above his room", said Cuphead.
El Cid looked surprised.
"Creepy and weird, isn't it", said Hugo.
Everyone went back into the room peaking through the hole in the floor.
"Hey great view", whispered El Cid.
"I know right", said Singtoo kinda loud.
"Shhhhhh, he can hear you", said El Cid.
"Don't worry this floor is almost sound proof, all they can hear from us is mumbling", said Hugo.
"Then how can we hear them", asked El Cid.
"We hide a walkie talkie somewhere in the Omega jerks room with tape pushing down on the button so we can hear there secrets", answered Hugo.
"Just as long as we don't push on this button, they won't hear us, they don't even know we are the ones above their room", said Singtoo.
"Cleaver", said El Cid impressed.
"See you guys got skills".
"That's another thing good about us then", said Hugo.
"Anyway shush, we can hear them talking", said Cuphead.
"Hey Zark", said Springtrap in the walkie talkie.
"Yes Springy", said Zarkhator.
"Zenith was taking team Cid the weak into his special training", said Springtrap.
"I knew it", said Zarkhator angerly.
"With Zenith training them like his father trained him, we're done for, we're no longer number one"!
"We can't let that Cid Team win"!
"I think I got an idea", said Tyken.
"What's your idea", asked Zarkhator.
"I was thinking we find team Cid and get them in trouble with Raptor", answered Tyken.
"Is that really the best you got", said Zarkhator.
"Okay how about we break one of the president's very valuable prised possessions and blame it on team Cid instead", said Tyken.
"Hey not bad actually, that will kick them out for sure", said Zarkhator.
"Oh really Zarkhator, we'll see about that tonto", said El Cid.
"Okay he wants to kick us out, but does that mean he's the inside man though", asked Hugo.
"We got more information but it's not enough", said El Cid.
"We can spy on them more, but for now we must stop them from getting us in trouble", said something.
"Let's blame them back, only it will be true", said Mugman.
"Let's follow them Vamonos", said El Cid.