Chapter One: The Move In

Zak had known Darryl for a while now. Darryl wanted Zak to move in but Zak thought it was a little weird, especially considering it's with the person who most assume he is more than just friends with. Zak did truly want to live with Darryl but felt that he was kinda trapped. Like he couldn't go. He was scared of the outcome.
"Skeppy?"
"Skeeeeppppyyyyy?"
Zak snapped out of his train of thought as he had just realized that he hadn't spoken in at least a whole minute.
"Sorry Bad, I was feeding Rocco." Zak lied.
"It's okay, Skeppy, no worries. But can you answer the question?" Darryl asked.
"Wait what was the question again?"
"Oh my goodness. I asked you if you would wanna move into my spare room, you muffin."
"Are you hitting on me?" Skeepy said, trying to avoid the question.
"OH MY GOODNESS, NO!! Stop trying to make this into some weird thing. I just wanna know if you wanna come live with me, y'know? I have a spare room you could live in if you want."
"I'll consider it." Zak said.
"Okay. See ya later, Skeppy. Goodbye."
"Bye, Bad."
User has disconnected from your channel
—————-
Zak's POV
——————
Do I really wanna go live with Darryl? I mean we have known each other for a long time and we're best friends so it's not that weird if I do but, what will the fans think? Fuck it. I'm gonna go live with my best friend no matter what happens.
——————-
Zak opens his phone and texts Darryl.
                                    Darryl❤️
                                                                   Hey
Hey
What do you need?
                                                 I've decided that I
                           wanna stay in your spare room

YAY! When will you be here?

                                                 Give me like a week
——————
Zak sets his phone down and immediately starts packing, unable to contain his excitement. He figured that he could probably be able to pack and arrive there in, at the most, three days. But he wanted to be sure so he said a week. Who knows, maybe he will have something hold him back and the extra days will come in handy? He can't stop thinking about how it'll be to live with his best friend. To see him everyday. Maybe it'll bring them together. He is confident that he made the right decision and continues to pack. As he's grabbing everything out his closet, something falls. He looks down and sees a purple silicone object had just fallen on the floor. He immediately knows what it is and quickly picks it up.
"This might come in handy later."
He says as he puts it in his suitcase.
While he packs he can't help but feel a little tired. He decides that he will continue in the morning, seeing as he has plenty of time.
—————
He wakes up the next morning having a huge headache. With a confused look on his face, he gets on his computer and gets in a call with Darryl.
"Hi Zak." Darryl says sleepily.
"Hey Darryl."
"Do you know what time it is what are you doing still up?" Darryl said.
Zak looks down and opens his phone to see that it's 5:00 am.
"Oh shit. What am I still doing up?" Zak says.
"Language!" Darryl quickly replies.
"Sorry. Um, where am I gonna sleep when I get there? Is there already a bed set up in the room?" Zak asks.
"Oh, no. Sorry, I can probably get one tomorrow-"
"No. It's okay, I'll just sleep with you for the first night. I don't mind." Zak says.
This has Darryl a little shocked but he knows that Zak is joking.
"Come on, Zak. D-don't joke like that." Darryl says.
"I'm just trolling. Or am I? No I'm just trolling. Or am I-"
"Oh my goodness."
Zak started giggling. Darryl was still a little shocked from what Zak has said and why he kinda wanted him to not be trolling. A small part of him wanted Zak to sleep in his bed-
————
Darryl's POV
————
No. I need to stop thinking like this. Why have I been having so many weird thoughts lately? And Zak trolling like this isn't making it any better. I've had weird dreams about him and I..doing things. I know I can't like him. It's not that I don't wanna date him it's just that I can't. Our friendship would be gone and we would never talk again. I don't wanna risk that. But I just want him so badly. Why can't he just feel the same way?
————
*Time skip two days*
————
Zak has gotten off his plane and was getting ready to call the Uber to go to Darryl's house when Darryl started calling him.
"Hello."
"Hi. Um I could give you a ride to the house." Darryl says.
"Sure."
Darryl pulls up in a black car and they drive to his home. They get inside and Darryl helps Zak to unpack. Darryl grabs something out of the suitcase and raises it.
"What is this?" Darryl says.
Zak looks over and sees Darryl holding a "toy"
"OMG GIVE ME THAT!!" Zak says, frantically grabbing the purple object and holding it close to him. Darryl just laughs and looks at Zak, who is clearly super embarrassed. Darryl didn't wanna make him any more embarrassed than he already was.
"It's okay, I'll just pretend I didn't see that." Darryl says giving a smile and continuing to unpack Zak's suitcase. Zak is relieved but still embarrassed that Darryl saw that. Does this mean he knows that he's gay now. Maybe he just thinks it was an actual toy and didn't get to get a good enough look at it. Let's hope so.
He says to himself as he finishes packing.
Darryl walks out of the room and into his. Zak notices that there's no bed in his room. He walks to Darryl's room and sees him on the computer.
"Hey uh, why is there no bed in my room?" Zak asks.
"You wanted to sleep with me, right?" Darryl says. Zak turns completely red at those words.
"Yea, cool." Zak says as he quickly rushes out of the room. What he just said could've sounded really bad taken out of context. Zak thought.
I'm hoping that this move was the right decision. Maybe he was just joking.