Chapter Nine: The First Time

After getting from the police station, Zak and Darryl are ready for their first night in the hotel. They check in at the front desk and take the elevator to the fifth floor. They go to their room and use the keycard that they were given by the person at the front desk to unlock the door. They go in and Darryl shuts the door behind them.
"Well that was a long, long day of stress." Zak says. Darryl chuckles.
"Yea, but, at least neither of us were hurt but my bank account will be. I might have to get a new car and I'm gonna have to get the writing off the bathroom wall." Darryl says.
"Well I could cheer you up." Zak says with a look on his face that Darryl hadn't seen on him before. Although Darryl hasn't seen this look on Zak before, he's definitely seen it on his ex and he knows that it means that Zak wants him. Darryl just looks back at Zak, smirking, knowing exactly what's about to happen. "So, what are you gonna do to cheer me up?" Darryl asks.
"Oh I think you know." Zak says. They look into each other's eyes. Darryl still standing near the door and Zak sitting on the bed. Darryl practically jumps across the room and throws Zak down. He starts unbuttoning his shirt while Zak takes his off. Is this really happening? Our first time? They both thought.
But Zak was more so thinking..My V-Card is about to be taken by Darryl. Zak got off the bed and kneeled on the floor. He started unzipping Darryl's pants while Darryl looked down at him. He got Darryl's pants off and all was left was his boxers. Zak looked up at Darryl, trying to make sure he wanted this. Darryl nodded and Zak pulled down Darryl's boxers. Darryl's hard dick came out which made Zak hornier than he had ever been. Zak licked the tip of the dick which made Darryl moan quietly. Zak then transitioned to the shaft as he licked up and down the shaft, making sure to look up at Darryl as he was doing it. He then took the entire thing down his throat which made him gag a bit. He started to deep threat the cock and soon after Darryl started thrusting into Zak's mouth, making sure to hit the back of his throat with every thrust. He then took his dick out of  Zak's mouth. Zak took Darryl's cue and got on the bed. Darryl slid off Zak's pants and boxers, leaving him completely naked. Darryl then reaches for a nearby bag to find the lube but Zak stops him.
"No. I like it without lube." Zak says.
"Are you 100% sure." Darryl says, making sure he's speaking clearly.
"Yea I'm sure." Zak assures and Darryl puts the bag back to its original position. Darryl walks over to Zak, who is laid out on his back with his legs in the air. He slowly sticks his dick inside of him which makes Zak moan with pleasure, letting Darryl know that Zak must be used to having something inside him without lube. He sticks his dick all the way in and slowly starts to thrust. Darryl slowly picks up the pace leaving Zak a moaning mess.
"UhAHuH..F-faster, D-Darryl." Zak says, barely even able to speak. Darryl does as he's told and starts to thrust even faster. At this point is he is pumping Zak as fast as he can and they are both enjoying every minute of it. Zak is just jerking his own dick off and is surprised at how long Darryl can hold without cumming.
"I AuhaUh..I'm cLo.." Darryl starts to say.
"It's o-okay. F-fill me up..UhAuhUh.." Zak says. And that very second Zak comes all over his stomach and Darryl comes inside Zak. Darryl leans down and kisses Zak on the lips for a good twenty seconds before saying "You were amazing." They smile at each other and clean up. They get up and Darryl walks to the bathroom door. He looks behind himself, expecting to see Zak walking behind him and he does except Zak is barely able to walk straight. This makes Darryl chuckle a bit and he goes and holds Zak's hand as they walk to the bathroom together. They take a nice, long, steamy shower and get dressed. After, they get in bed and cuddle for a good, ten minutes before finally falling asleep.