Chapter Two: The First Night

Zak's POV
—————
Welp. I'm sleeping in Darryl's bed tonight. I mean, it's not like I mind all that much. We have been friends for a while so I'll just try my best not to make it weird. That's the last thing I want. Then we can just go get my bed tomorrow so I can avoid anymore potentially awkward nights. Why am I nervous?
—————
Darryl's POV
—————
Did I make the right call making Zak sleep in my bed? I have had small feelings for him for a while. Maybe this will help me confirm if he likes me or not. If he doesn't, we can stay friends and all will be well. If he does, all will be better. I mean I can't deny the fact that I saw what I saw in his suitcase so I'm almost certain that he's gay. Unless he's just into that kinda stuff and he's straight. I'm probably never going to directly tell him how I feel. A little part in me just wants him to somehow find out. That would make my life so much easier.
—————
Zak takes a shower and brushes his teeth before using the bathroom and going into Darryl's room. Darryl was already ready for bed and had fallen asleep by the time he'd got out of the bathroom. Zak just hopped in bed and made sure to lay as far away from Darryl as possible. He just felt a little overwhelmed and didn't want to make it any worse. Darryl was laying in such a way that whatever way Zak laid, it'd be weird. If he laid on one side he'd be facing Darryl, if he laid on the other, Darryl would be behind him almost making it look like they were cuddling. Zak made the decision to just face Darryl. He saw that Darryl was peacefully sleeping. Well, not completely peaceful, his snores were a bit loud but Zak didn't mind. He looked directly into his face and, for some reason, had a small urge to kiss him.
—————
Zak's POV
—————
Oh no. Not these feelings again. I mean it wouldn't be that hard to just peck his lips without him finding out. But wait, is that considered rape? Dammit I don't wanna risk it just in case. Who knows? He could have hidden cameras in his room or something. But he's just so handsome. I've never felt like this before but now seeing him face to face and so close makes me just a little hor- no. I won't persuade those feelings in me. He practically already knows I'm gay based off what he saw in the suitcase. I don't wanna weird him out by telling him what I'm thinking. But something about him just gets me. Something about him just makes me act a little different. It makes me want him to take my v-card. But I'll stop myself from ever doing that. I am better than what I'm thinking right now. I can control myself and I will.
—————
Suddenly Darryl starts making strange faces, like he was experiencing pleasure. He starts moaning very quietly and Zak immediately figures out that he's probably having a wet dream. Zak is a little turned on by this but he couldn't do anything. He gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. He sits there, looking at himself in the mirror. Not knowing what to do or what's been going on these past few days. Their friendship had never been like this. Everything has been getting too personal. From what was in the suitcase to Darryl's wet dream. Who was he dreaming about? Zak thought. Zak stayed in the bathroom for another hour, just thinking to himself. He didn't know if moving in was the best or worst thing for their friendship. He walked out of the bathroom and looked around. He walked into Darryl's room to see the covers all over the bed and Darryl still sleeping peacefully. Except when Zak sat on the bed he discovered it was a bit sticky.
"Ew gross!" Zak quietly yelled. He knew exactly what had happened. He decided not to clean it up and to, instead, let Darryl deal with it in the morning. He left the room and went to his room. He saw all of his unpacked stuff and just looked around. He was super bored so he just got on a Minecraft server and played until he finally fell asleep.
—————
THE NEXT MORNING
—————
Darryl wakes up and immediately realizes that his private parts out sticking out of his pants, the bed is sticky and Zak isn't in the room. His first thought is that him and Zak did something without him being completely conscious. He ruled this out as a possibility almost immediately after thinking of it, seeing as they probably would've cleaned up and gotten completely dressed after. He remembers the dream he had last night and assumed it must've been a wet dream. Zak walks in the room.
"So how is our horny boy this morning?" Zak says.
Darryl's eyes open wider then they had ever been before and he looks in complete embarrassment at Zak who has a smirk on his face.
"Don't worry. I'll just pretend I didn't see that." Zak says, referencing what Darryl has said the night before. He walks out the room, smiling.
—————
Zak's POV
—————
Am I smiling because I have something to blackmail him about or because I kinda saw his dick there for a second? The world may never know. Hell, I may never know.
—————
Darryl closes his door and grabs his sheets and covers. He stuffs them in a close by bin and goes to take a shower. The bathroom is outside his room so he walks out covered in his own semen. Zak just watches in satisfaction as Darryl walks to the bathroom. After about a 20 minute shower, Darryl walks out in a towel. By this time, Zak is in his room recording a video. Darryl is still humiliated by what happened but knows that Zak is still embarrassed from him seeing his "toy" in the suitcase so he isn't working too much about blackmail. Once in his room, Darryl puts the dirty clothes in the bin so he can wash them after he gets dressed. He takes off the towel and gets fully dressed then goes downstairs with the bin to go wash the covers and his clothes. Upstairs, Zak was thinking of all the funny trolls he could do, knowing about the wet dream. He decided to talk to him about it later, despite him saying he'll pretend he didn't see it.
—————
FIVE HOURS LATER
—————
Zak comes out of his room after playing Minecraft and recording videos to see what Darryl was doing. He knocks on his door and Darryl answers in less than 10 seconds.
"What do you want, Zak?" Darryl said.
"I just wanna talk about your dream." Zak says with a slight smile on his face.
"Goodbye Zak." Darryl says as he tries to shut the door.
Zak quickly stops the door.
"Come on dude, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything." Zak says.
Darryl gives Zak sort of a stank face and Zak just stands there looking at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Ugh, fine. Come in." Darryl says.
They sit down in the bed and Darryl immediately starts debating with himself on whether he should lie about it or not. It's kinda hard not to especially when the person who was in the dream is asking about it. He decided that he would lie about some details but keep it straight forward. He immediately felt bad because he was about to lie in general but it made it worse that it was his best friend.
"Sooooooo, what happened?" Zak said.
"Nothing much. As you already know, I had a wet dream. It was about this girl and that's all I'm gonna tell you." Darryl said.
"Oooooo tell me more."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Fine." Zak gives up on it and walks out the room.
Darryl sighs in relief. Zak walks into his room and expects a bed to be there but, nope. He had completely forgotten that Darryl's room is the only one with a bed in the house right now, so he had to just sit on his chair that he sat on when he played Minecraft. Darryl walked in the room.
"Can you come here for a second?" Darryl asked.
"Fine." Zak said.
They walk to Darryl's room and sit on his bed.
"You're not gonna tell anyone what you saw, right?" Darryl asks.
"What? Your dick, the cum or the sight of you moaning?" Zak says with a laugh.
"All of it!" Darryl yells.
"Wait you saw my-"
"Yep." Zak says. Darryl turns completely red and looks off to the side.
"What? It was the best one I've seen. Besides mine of course." Zak says only joking a little bit. Darryl looks back at him, wanting nothing more than to do him right there but he doesn't.
"I uh-"
"It's okay. As long as you don't talk about the suitcase, I won't talk about the dream." Zak says, giving an assuring look. Darryl smiles nervously and they shake hands.
"Deal." Darryl says.
"C-can I hug you?" Zak asks. This question caught Darryl by surprise. Zak just felt the urge to do so and since it wasn't that weird, he decided to ask.
"Uh, sure." Darryl says. The two hug for what seems like eternity but to them only a couple seconds. Even thought it lasted a couple minutes. Neither of them wanted to let go, for all they knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. They let go of each other a smile. All Darryl can do is stare at Zak's lips and he just so badly wants to take things further. Zak is looking at Darryl's lips too. They are both just sitting there, slowing inching closer. When a loud knock can be heard from the door.
Dammit, who could that be? Zak thought.