What exactly do I believe?

So, before we get into things I thought I'd start off with the most important thing.
Telling you the truth (aka: what I believe.) and how to get everlasting life.

To start I thought I'd share a little bit of my testimony.
I was raised by my dad after he and my mom got divorced when I was really young.
My dad was a hardcore chrisian and he did the best he could to raise me and my siblings in faith in Jesus but like alot of teenagers I rebelled and fell away from God.
For around 5-8 years at least I didnt want anything to do with God. I thought my dad was crazy and that he was super strict with everything and didnt really understand why.
And then I moved out when I was 18 and after some really bad choices I found myself without hope.
I started reaching out twards my family in hopes that would help me regain some of the stability I lost and i watched my little sister give her life to Christ.
And she was like a new person. And I didnt really believe my dad until I seen her be completely changed. And so I started investigating things for myself.
I started reading the Bible and thought the only way to really know for sure or not is to try. Is to go all in and give my life to Jesus. And thats what I did.
And from that point forward my life completely did a 180. I went from hardly ever reading the Bible to constantly reading it. From being so anxiety ridden to faith and an assurance that Jesus has a plan for my life and that nothing would ever happen to me unless its in his will. From realizing I never ever have to be alone again and that Jesus will always be with me.
I joined a church and went for about a year and just recently got baptized. So in short thats my testimony and how I found Jesus.

But the real question is what do I believe, and what kind of "christian" am I?

Well, I am a born again evangelistic Christian. In simple terms, we believe in the Bible alone, we belive that Jesus died and arose from the grave.
We believe he is the only one who gives everlasting life.

Which, brings me to the second question. How do you get everlasting life?

Well according to the Bible, you need to first: Repent.
Aka: finding a place of true sorrow in your heart for sinning and relizing how evil you are.
So not just saying "im sorry for __" like most religions teach.

"For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death." -2 Corinthians 7:10
&
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." -1 John 1:9

And seccondly to believe Jesus died and rose again from the grave, and that he is the son of God and to get Baptised.

"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." -Mark 16:16.
&
"Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ" -1 Peter 3:21

And lastly to turn away from your sins, after you've repented and been baptized.

"Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out" -Acts 3:19
&
"Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord God: Repent and turn away from your idols, and turn away your faces from all your abominations." -Ezekiel 14:6

So all togeather to inherit eternal life you need to repent, be baptized and turn from your sins.

So in further clarification, there is only one way to heaven through Jesus Christ. Anyone who teaches a false doctrine, or anyone who thinks they can make it to heaven through good works or anyone from other religion will not make it.
Its through Jesus Christ alone we are saved.

"And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." -Acts 4:12
&
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." -Matthew 7:13-14
&
"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect." -Matthew 24:24