Are we..dating..?

IM SOO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I DIDNT REALLY THINK ANYONE REALLY LIKED THIS STORY BUT HERE YOU GO!! HOPE YOU ENJOYY!!

Kageyama's POV: I bust through Y/N's window know something's up, I can hear her crying...she then turns around and I see her smiling through her tears..I- I don't know what to do...Shes never..what do I.."I'm sorry haha, anyway what's up.?" She said trying to sound happy as her voice cracks. I- I just wanna hug Y/N, *Kageyama hugs Y/N* she's silent for a while but then it stars...the water works man...she's really that sad about the volleyball team..? I mean she doesn't have to treat me if she doesn't want to. *Y/N starts crying even harder* maybe it isn't about volleyball...did someone maybe..say something to her..? I'll beat them up straight away. I don't care who it is. I- I love Y/N and I'm going to show her how I feel...I can't keep it in anymore...*You're guys' eyes lock* now its now

You guys then both kiss but YN pulled away. OMG did she not wanna kiss me back what have I jus- you stopped thinking as she kissed you back, you're a little shocked at first but then kiss back...you break the kiss to say "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that Y/N" "Me too Tobio-kun.." she says softly as she slightly smiles and blushes. She kissed you goodnight as you climbed back to your terrace "Thank you for helping me today Tobio-kun" you say..."Bad day huh..everyone has one of those don't worry...I'll see you tomorrow Miss.Piggy.." you said in a light but laughable voice "I'll see you tomorrow dummy..." she replies

Y/N's POV:

So now what are we now..? I guess I'll just have to figure out tomorrow...the next day comes and you get up, get ready, and go outside to meet Kageyama. He's already outside your door, waiting for you. You guys lock eyes and blush a light pink...then you give him a light smile. As you guys are on your way to school he stops you quickly, and makes you turn to him he yells "Y/N WILL YOU PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!" you look at him in shock as the people around you stare. You just stare at him for a little until...

"I- y-YES, YES KAGEYAMA!! I WILL!!" you blurt out loudly!! He looks at you with little shock before hugging you tightly!! You're both arrive to school with a smile on your guys' faces . You and Kageyama are in class and just wait for the teacher to arrive...you're still smiling happily replaying his confession in your head. "What are you so smiley about today..what'd your boyfriend do this time..?" bluntly asks Tsuki...you blush a light pink "I- h-how'd you know h-he was my b-boyfriend" you say while blushing lightly and stuttering "Well you just stuttered and blushed meaning you are dating him. And its very obvious you guys liked each other." he says while smirking "A-AISH TSUKI YOU SMARTASS!!" you blurt loudly.

Kageyama then enters the classroom with a carton of milk in his hand "Oh speak of the devil, heres your boyfriend." Tsuki says as a grin appears on his face. You then look at Kageyama only to see him blush too. You guys lock eyes once again then quickly look away. The teacher then arrives and starts class...as time passes by slowly you can't help but fantasize about Kageyama. And you cant stop, you realize what you're thinking of and start blushing an almost dark red. The bell rings and its time for lunch. "I'm gonna go to the vending machine want anything...?" asks Kageyama "Yes please, can I have some juice pleaseee!!" you say cutely "Ok" he responds with. He then leaves the classroom and notice the girls from the volleyball tryouts...

You lock eyes with Ichika, who is with the rest of the girls from tryouts, for a split second then quickly look away and fiddle with your hands while looking down. You look back up and see her making her way to you, you quickly just look away hoping for her to go away. "Hey slut! How have you and Kageyama doing?! I heard you're even dating him now, you piece of shit! How come a slut like you can have Kageyama and I can't, I deserve him, we'd look better together too. And you know it, I'm prettier, smarter, richer, and not to mention my smoking body." she said as she rolled her eyes. "Yea you hoebag, tch!" said another girl...

You tried not to cry in the classroom but the words still hurt...at that point you were tearing up. "Get the hell out of here you skanks.." Tsuki coldly says as he glares at them "And what if i don't leave. What are you gonna do abou-" she gets cuts off, as Tsuki grabs her wrist with force "Get out." Tsuki says. "N-no who the hell do you think you ar- OWW!  Stop that!!" she yelled as Tsukis grip got tighter "Out." at this point everyones staring, as the girls all quickly ran out the classroom

"Are you ok..?" Tsuki asks while he looks at you with concern. "I'm fine!!" you say while smiling through your tears. Kageyama comes busting through the door. "Y/N are you ok?! I just heard what happened and ran over here!!" he says while hugging you "I-I'm fine!!" you say as you try your best to smile through your tears. He wipes your tears off your cheek "Don't cry...its ok...I'm here now" he says softly as he hugs you.."Ugh get a room you two.." Tsuki and the class says as they laugh and tease. You quickly stop hugging him and quickly turn away as you blushed..

School ends and you and Kageyama are on your way home its quiet for a while but then..."If those girls are ever mean to you again. I won't be in any way nice to them. I don't even know why they're messing with you!" he says angrily "Me neither.." you say softly...because you know you're lying to him. "Ok well...this is my house..I'll be going now bye Kageyama-kun" you say as you half smile "I know this is your house dummy..goodbye..for now..." he says as he slightly chuckled...

GUYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT QUITTING DOING KAGEYAMAS POV CUZ ITS A LOT OF WORK BUT IF YOU GUYS STILL WANT IT, LET ME KNOW!!