Chapter 10 - Mr. Apocolypse

oop, I hope y'all enjoyed the last chapter because this one - uhhh let's just say people get hurt :) Also, sorry if what I put isn't exactly right. It's been a few months since I saw the movie and I'm watching clips of what happened.

ALSO I JUST REALIZED THIS WHOLE TIME I'VE BEEN SAYING STEVE INSTEAD OF SCOTT, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

The plane flew in and we sorted out where we'd go. Kurt, Hank, Jean, Scott and I went down to some rubble.

"There's an entrance, it's clear," Hank noticed. All of a sudden someone came flying out. They saw us and charged.

"Kurt! Get in there," Hank commanded. Kurt disappeared. Small metal feathers were shot at us and I bent down. Jean used her powers to put the rubble to good use. She levitated the blocks, keeping the metal feathers from hitting us.

Peter went with Raven to stop Erik. Convince him. I hope they're doing okay.

All of a sudden, the bird mutant turned and went to the pyramid. Probably to find Kurt. Jean jumped over the rubble and then so did the others. Confused, I followed them. Lightning struck and I almost ran right into it. I jumped back. A woman appeared. She used wind to pull up a car and throw it at Jean. She ducked and Hank just barely stopped the car. Scott pushed me back and his red beams came out, running through the ground, travelling to the lightning woman. She jumped out of the way, just in time. Hank threw the car back at her while she was off balanced. 

Just as it was about to hit the lightning woman, another woman with a purple outfit on and a glowing whip cut the car in half. She said something that I couldn't hear. We started to run as lightning started to strike us. Soon, I was all by myself. Where'd everyone else go? I got up, only to trip on some debri. I couldn't see anybody. I cursed to myself and stood up again. I looked around. I could hear things, people fighting. I started to walk around. I saw a red beam. Scott! Then I heard a growl. Hank. They weren't so far after all. I could hear Kurt when he teleported. I spun around. He was teleporting everybody to safety but... he has no clue where I can. Fear set in me as I ran around. 

"Kurt?! Jean! Scott! Hank!" I yelled. Nothing. Then I felt a woosh of wind and... I was with Peter. I looked up at him and hugged him. My throat felt dry. Peter rubbed my back.

"It's okay, Y/N. We're almost done. Don't you see the plane? They're going with Charle-" He stopped.

"What is it?" I asked He let go of me and I let go of him. I backed up to see the plane being teared open. I watched with wide, horror-filled eyes. The plane started to fall. And then I saw Kurt. He teleported them all into the building. I let out a sigh of relief. Raven disappeared, probably to go see Charles. Peter looked at me. I looked at him.

"Peter, bring me down there I can help ou-" I started.

"No."

"What?" I frowned at him. He took a deep breath.

"I'm not risking your life, Y/N. I can't and won't," he stated. I tensed.

"I'm not asking for YOUR permission. I can help and I will!" I growled He shook his head.

"I can't lose you again. I'll bring you back to safety." He picked me up. I struggled but his grasp was too tight.

"Peter! Stop it!" I shouted. He didn't listen. He ran off with me. Suddenly, I was in the building with everybody except Peter. I felt a woosh of wind. Peter wasn't here. He left. Shit shit shit. Everyone looked back at me.

"Y/N!" Jean cried out. She hugged me tightly. Kurt frowned.

"I could not see you," he mumbled.

"It's okay," I smiled. She looked back to Charles. So did Kurt. I stood up and looked over the building. There he was. Apocolypse. I snuck out the back of the building. Raven noticed but only nodded at me. The debris was everywhere. It was hard not to make noise and alert the others. 

And then I saw her. The girl with the whip. She lashed at me but missed. I picked up a big brick and smacked her in the head with it. She dropped down, unconscious. I stared at her and started to mimic her. My body transformed. Now I was her. I was almost like Raven, except I had a few more abilities that she didn't have. I waited behind Apocolypse where they couldn't see me. I could trick him. Over the course of a few months with Charles, I learned how to hold my abilities for another ten minutes. Twenty five minutes in all. 

The woosh. Peter was in there now. Two cracks. Two screams. Peter's screams. No, no, no! I told Peter not to leave me behind. I cringed and pretended not to hear his groans of pain. I took a deep breath and stood up. I came out from behind the white and red van. I grasped the sword and flipped it. Keep cool, keep cool. Don't look at Peter. I couldn't help it. I looked down at him and felt my heart sink. Keep... it... together. Breathe. 

I dragged the sword on the ground. I felt my heart beat faster and faster with every step. I looked at Apocolypse.

"End him," he motioned to Peter. Peter looked at me, scared. I flipped the sword and swung. Peter shut his eyes tight and- I cut Apocolypse's neck. But it didn't do anything. I didn't do anything to him. He grabbed me by the neck, letting go of Peter. He choked me until I put all my power into breathing. I transformed back to my smaller self. Apocolypse stared at me. Peter lifted his head slightly so he could look at me. 

"A child. Really?" Apocolyspe grumbled. I glanced at Peter. When our eye's met I saw the tears that had started to form. They fell down his face. I gripped Apocolypse's hand, still struggling to breathe. The longer he held me, the harder to breathe. "You are feeble. Just like the others," he spat. He held me out and I kicked my legs about. His grip on my throat only tightened. "Charles! Come rescue your weaklings! Give your life for theirs! Will you do nothing?!" I couldn't breathe anymore. I was passing out. My hands fell from his hand and my head hung. He let me drop to the ground. 

I heard Peter yell. 

"Y/N, NO!"

Heh, just like before. At the pentagon...