Chapter 1

Damian's POV:

I sat in my room doing work on my desk from the Teen Titans Tower. Father had sent me here to help me work on being "part of a team" even though I told him I preferred to work alone and that teammates where nothing more than a liability. Though i still prefer to work alone I have grown to tolerate my "teammates".

My teammates leaders consist of Nightwing, also known as Ricard (Dick) Grayson who was the first Robin and is still my...brother.

The other leader of this group of superheros is Starfire also known as Koriande'r. She is an alien  refuge from her home world after she was overthrown by her sister. She fled to earth and was saved by my brother back when he was still Robin.

The teammates of my team consist of Super Boy, Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, and Terra.

Super Boy also known as Jon Kent is a half Kryptoian half human clone who was adopted my Superman and his wife Louis Lane.I did not wish to associate with him when he first got here. He was an annoying and arrogant person who had his fangirls crowding him very time he stepped outside. But overtime he has grown to be my best friend even with all of the past traits I've mentioned, he still somehow manned to become my friend. He joined the Teen Titans about a year after Wonder Girl did.

Wonder Girl also known as Donna Troy is Wonder Woman's sister, both were raised by Amazons and had some to earth to help them fight against evil. When Donna arrived to the tower she gave of a very, positive, attitude to say the least. She has always been a very bubbly and kind person, and has her own personal mission of keeping everyone's spirits lifted.

Beast Boy, who is also known as Garfield Logan, has a, different type of power to say the least. Garfield can change into any animal in the world (yes anything) he also had green skin and hair from the chemical that caused him to obtain this power in the first place. He and Jon get along very well. They both love to play video games and love to play pranks on each other, which is good so long as they don't start to prank us.

Blue Beetle also known as Jaime Reyes is the more responsible than the other two boys I have mentioned. His power is the ability to have a shell of armor and blasters for weapons thanks to the alien scarab that is infused with his spine. The scarab does not control him fully though which allows him to be able to work with it to fight and still have a mind of his own. Though he enjoys video games and pranks he is always the more sensible one and knows when to pull them out of trouble.

Terra who is also known as Terra Markiov  seems like the most average out of all of us but has an usual power as well. She is able to control any rocks that are at her disposal. We had to save Terra from becoming a appretince from a evil man known as Deathstroke but his real name is Slade Wilson. He attempted to make her a spy so she could join the team and get information out of us. But after she was in the tower she explained what was going on and we stopped him before he could hurt her and she became a part of the team. Other than that backstory she acts like a normal teenage girl though she prefers to wear jeans and a shirt over a dress.

Then there is me,Robin, also known as Damian Wayne. Yes, Wayne as in son of Bruce Wayne the richest man in all of Gotham and CEO of Wayne Enterprises. However not known by many he is known as Bat Man. I being his only blood son out of my family is the only other person to carry the Wayne's as a last name. All of my other brothers prefer to use there birth last name which I respect there decision completely after all I would do the same. Right now I am working on a file that my father sent me when someone knocked on my door.

"It's open" I called not wanting to get up from my work

The person opens the door

" Hey little D" Grayson says

I groan and turn to him"How many time have I told you not to call me that?" I asked annoyed

He just smiles and says " Oh come one Dami that's my favorite nickname for you"

I roll my eyes and turn back to my work then say "Whatever what did you need Grayson?"

Then he says something I never expected to hear in my life

"Bruce is on call in the lounge room and needs us all to be there for a mission he has for the whole team."

Hello readers!

This is my very first story and I know that for some people this chapter may seem boring with all of the charter background that they might have already knew but it has to be boring before it can get exciting (plus I changed Terra's background a little bit so it could fit with the story). Which is why I left it on a cliffhanger.

Thank you so much for reading this and  I would love some feedback for any errors that I may have typed up while writing.