Chapter 7

Raven POV:

I woke up at 6am, like usual, and started to meditate. After an hour and a half I got ready for school. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth then changed into my uniform, I hated the fact that we had to wear skirts but I had no say in the matter. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat. None of my brothers were up in the morning so I always walked to school, I didn't mind though, it's better than being stuck in the car with Lucas.

I got out of the house, after I grabbed an umbrella and started the trek to school. It was about a 30 minuet walk though Gotham, the weather was always rainy but I liked the rain it helped me clear my mind.

I eventually got to Gotham Academy and waited outside until we were allowed inside for school. As I waited kids slowly trickled into the courtyard arriving by bus,car, or by simply walking.

As I read my book I noticed that no one bothered me, but I wasn't hard to figure out why. I still couldn't understand why Damian did what he did. Why did he bother to help me? Even if he wanted to know about my Fathers plans, he could have sat back and watch it happen, or he could have Joined in.

But he didn't, which is what really through me off.

I was too busy thinking to notice that the blonde girl was standing in front of me.

"Uh.. Rachel?" She asked trying to get my attention.

"Hmm?" I asked finally snapping out of my daze.

"I just wanted to give your headphones back." She said handing them to me.

" Thank you...um." I said realizing I didn't even know her name.

"Terra" She said.

"Thank you Terra." I said with a hint of a smile on my face.

The bell rang so I collected my things and began to walk into the build before Terra stopped me.

"Hey Rachel?" She asked, I turned to face her " do you want to sit with my friends and I at lunch?"

I was about to say no and walk away, but my hope stopped me again. I struggled with my mind before finally answering her.

"Sure." I said.

"Okay,see you there." She said then she walked into the building.

I walked in a bit later, still mentally scolding myself for having hope, but I couldn't help it.I guess that was because of the human side of me

I got to class and walked to my seat. I glanced over and saw Damian was already in his seat. He turned to me and looked like he was about to something to say but the teacher started class.

This is gonna be an Interesting day.

Hello reader!

I apologies for the short chapter but I have been working on something else. My buddy and I have started a Wattpad account together and will write stories there. If you like the franchise of Five Nights at Freddy's then you will like our upcoming story. If not that is okay.

The account is @booktheroists for anyone who is interested. Until next time readers, have a happy day/evening/night!