chapter 9 part 2

Raven POV:

After Damian and I split off I ran into an empty classroom. I leaned against the door and slid down till I was sitting, I was on the verge of tears.

There gonna kill him I thought, trying to calm myself down

I was furious with my brothers. My brothers had agreed not to attack the school so that I would not be suspicious but like always they never listened.

I think its time I make them listen.

I stood and let my magic loose, first I broke the security cameras so that they had no memory of the day, then I let my magic transform my outfit. Instead of the normal school attire I wore a Purple leotard with a purple cloak to match. I used to wear something like this back home before... I shook my head I had to focus.

I held my arm out and a portal appeared in front of me. I pulled up my hood and walked through to find two of my brothers standing in front of Damian , who they had backed into the wall. With quick thinking I used my magic to pull them back and they fell to the floor. I looked back at Damian, relieved and a bit worried that he had passed out. By that time my brothers had gotten up off of the floor and glared at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Liam screamed, though it was hard to tell them apart, I was still an empath.

"You're not supposed to use your magic!" Lucas had chimed in.

" And you're not supposed to be here, you all agreed not to attack my school so that I don't look suspicious." I said giving them a death glare.

They hissed and growled at me, realizing that they were loosing the argument. I smirked at them, its not everyday that you see two demons at a loss for words. Before they could say anything else I decided to use the confidence I had left.

" Now If you two are done here I would like to ask you to leave before you get caught by brother blood. I wonder what Father would do if brother blood told them about this?" I stated with a smirk, my brothers may be demons but they all fear one thing, our Father. Lucas took a step forward, like he wanted to attack me but Liam stopped him, seeing that I was right. They glared at me as they opened up there own portal and walked through it. But before Liam left he looked at me and said.

"See you at home." With a tone that sent chills down my spine. Azar knows what will happen when I get home but for now I did not care. Right now I cared about Damian, who was still unconscious and hurt.I ran to him and knelled down I saw the back of his head was hurt which must have cause him to faint in the first place. I placed my hand on the wound and healed it  just enough for him to wake up.

After that I walked away and began to open up a portal, when I heard Damian groan behind me. I panicked a bit as I realized he had woken up which broke my concentration. When I finally got the portal open I hear a groggy voice ask me.

"Who are you?"

 I considered not answering, lying, or even knocking him out again. But that same little voice of hope. Before I walked through the portal I turned my head slightly just so he could hear me say.

"Raven."

Hello readers!

 Yes I know this is really late but it was finals weeks at my school and I needed to pass my classes. I thank you for your patience and hope you have a Merry Christmas and A Happy Hanuka! Have a wonderful day/night!