Chapter 6

Raven POV:

We arrived at home I got out of the car and went into the house. I walked in to find all of my other five brothers. Yes five, Zac and Robert where in the kitchen while Lucas, Liam and Jaxson where in the living room.

Let me explain. My brothers and I represent the seven deadly sins. Pride, Lust, Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy and Sloth.I represent Pride, Kai is Sloth, Zac is Greed, Robert is Gluttony, Lucas is Wrath, Liam is Envy and Jaxson is Lust.

My brothers in there normal form have red skin, with four blood red eyes and horns, but now they look human. I don't have to change the way I look because even though I am half demon I naturally look human. Though I am the only one with a human mother my brothers can change the way they look so they can look human.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fridge. Zac and Robert greeted me with a nod to which I returned. I began to walk upstairs when Lucas called my name.

"Yes?" I asked at the foot of the stairs.

He got up from his spot on the couch and walked in front of me.

"How was school?" He asked his tone had a hint of anger in it but he's Wrath, what did you expect?

"Extremely boring." I replied my voice in its usual monotone tone.

He looked at me square in the eye trying to find any emotion in my face. To which he did not find. He scoffed and walked back to the couch, returning his attention to the TV screen. I took the opportunity to escape to my room. At least he didn't hit me.

I went to my room and locked the door, the lock only being there after an incident with Jaxson. To which I asked Robert for a lock on my door and he agreed. I sighed as I placed my bag on the ground and fell on bed. As I layed there I started to think about the new kids at the school.

They consisted of two girls and four boys. They were quite a strange group. One was all green while the others looked like normal humans. On the outside at least. I am an empath which allows me to know things about people based on looking at them. For example the blond haired girl had blue eyes and tanish skin, I could sense that there was something different about her. The second girl had long brown hair and blue eyes, I could sense something off about her too much like most of the boys.

One had Black hair with brown eyes and tan skin, I could sense another live force attached to him.  Another boy looked pretty normal, with black hair, blue eyes and pale skin but I could tell he wasn't human, or not all of him at least, like me. Then there was the last one. Damian Wayne. He had black hair with green eyes, and tan skin. He was so... peculiar.

I shook my head getting myself out of my train of thought and stood from my bed. I looked at the time and realized that it was midnight. My stomach growled and I went into the kitchen to make dinner. My brothers have already left which means I have the house to myself. I warm up some leftover pasta that Robert made and went back upstairs to my room. I read some of my book while ate then once I was done went to take a shower.

I got out of shower and changed into a band shirt and shorts then I layed down in my bed I kept thinking about the new kids at school and slowly fell asleep to the sound of the busy city outside. 

Hello Readers!

Sorry that this chapter is short. I wanted to give info about Ravens life at home but had no other ideas after that.Anyways I hope you have a good Day/Night/Evening.

See you next time!