Chapter 24

(AN everyone please check out JZH1999's story "risen from betrayal"  it's a very good story much better than mine so go check it out after you read this :)
Ash POV
Today I have a battle against trip. He's very cocky so this should be easy. "This will be a 3 on 3 match between ash Ketchum from pallet town and trip from unava, trainers send out your Pokémon" "frillish crush the weakling" "krokadile I choose you" "match begin" "frillish start with bubble beam to see what ash will do"as the bubbles go to krokadile ash nods and krokadile takes the attack. Trip is shocked then says "frillish water gun" to see how ash will react same thing happens krokadile stands there now trip thinks ash will not dodge and says "frillish but all your energy into a hydro pump" as but what trip din't know is ash wanted that so frillish would be to tired to dodge as soon as the water left frillishs mouth krokadile speeds of so the hydro pump misses and frillish is to tiered to dodge and gets hit with a dragon claw. "Frillish is unable to battle krokadile wins" the crowd goes wild "frillish return conceldurr show that lizard what's right" as conceldurr shows in the arena it try's to intimidate krokadile but krokadile laughs at its effort to do so. "Conceldurr vs krokadile battle begin" "conceldurr stone edge" "krokadile end this with earthquake" as the ground shakes conceldurr can't stay awake and faints "conceldurr is unable to battle krokadile wins" trip grits his teeth "conceldurr return serperior destroy this child" "serperior vs krokadile battle begin" "krokadile use play rough" faster than trip can blink krokadile reaches serperior and starts hitting it and throwing it "serperior is unable to battle so krokadile wins witch means ash Ketchum from pallet town wins." The crowd go's wild one of the top trainers and some think he would win was just thrashed hard and the kids walking away quickly and quitely" ...
(AN now that trips out who do you think ash should battle next that's not and elite champion or goes to Kalos school)