Chapter 28

(AN hello sorry for no update yesterday it's just I'm still continue in my one shot chapter, also sun will not be perfect because I have not played the sun and moon games yet :)
Ash POV
Today there was no tournament today because the league staff needs time to get ready for top 120 so I'm going to hang out with my friends because I have already done a small training session. When I got there I saw my alola friends talking exitedly "what going on" I say then they stop whispering and says "our old friend sun he was from kanto like you came to alola and we all became close friends and he started the grand trials like he made it to the 4 grand trial but then he and his mom had to go back to kanto on family business and he hasn't returned yet but we keep up with each other and we found out he's here at the tournament" I nod then what they said next made me surprised "also we kept this from Lillie because she has always had a big crush on him we know sun likes her to so we wanted to keep it a secret so she doesn't go charging blindly at him" I keep my cool but I'm sad I thought Lillie liked me but apparently she doesn't. I tell them we should get Lillie and find him without telling her. Later after we got Lillie we head to where he's supposed to be, then Lillie stops and runs up and hugs someone well saying "sun is that you"...
(AN cliffhanger how close do you guys think I should make sun from having Lillie love him more than ash because ash will eventually have Lillie no matter what)