Seeking

I put on my strapless blue sundress and texted Bruce back. "I'm on my way!" I was very nervous. I was only 19 years old at the time and had just recently found out about sugar daddies and sugar babies. I did not have any daddy issues or any fucked up family issues. I was raised in a Catholic household with two parents that loved each other. My father was a successful physician who made a lot of money every year. My father told me to work hard from a very young age. From that young age, I knew that the man I wanted to marry was to be rich and successful. Bruce was 55 years old at the time, and was an Orthopedic Surgeon. He made over 500,000$ every year. I met him at a very discreet castle in a small town in New York. Because he was significantly older, the bartender did not ask for my ID. I pulled into the parking lot and looked at my phone. "At the bar in the back." I breathed deeply. "Why am I doing this?" I walked into the bar and I saw him sitting there alone. My heart beaten many times. I sat down next to him with a slight smile. My lips plumped with pink lip gloss. I ran my fingers through my straight blonde hair to show off my gold hoop earrings. He was handsome and tan. Very athletic like my own father. I told him I've never done anything like this before. My best friend Jessica introduced me to him. Her sugar daddy Michael was Bruce's best friend. The bartender handed me a rum and coke. He asked me "What are some stuff you want to do?" "I've never been to an NFL game. I've always wanted to go. I would like to go to Florida, be by the palm trees." Bruce put on his glasses and pulled out his phone looking up tickets to the Super Bowl. I was in shock. He told me that he has had some small arrangements here and there, but nothing ever too serious. "Do you have a wife? Kids?" "I have two kids. I do have a wife, but she doesn't mind I do this because she cheats on me all the time." "Oh, ok." Another rum and coke was in front of me. My phone went off. "How's it going girl?!" Jessica texted me. "Really good!" I texted her back with a photo of me slightly drunk. Before I knew it, it was dark out and two hours had passed. It was late September, so it was chilly out. He walked me to my mother's car and gave me a hug after I put on my coat. He handed me two hundred dollars. "Oh, thank you!" I smiled, and he smiled at me while he was walking away and I hopped into my mom's Lexus. When I returned home, I noticed a text from him. "I had a great time meeting you. Talk to you soon." My face lit up. "This is why I'm doing this." My parents were out on a two week vacation, so I was home alone. I sparked a Dutch and laid on the couch. My head was spinning. I had no idea what I had got myself into, but I knew whatever it was, I was ready for everything.