The New Kid

Y/n's P.O.V
You know that feeling when you walk into school and feel like today is the day that will suck, and I'll hate it feeling?

well, that's how I feel.

But on my way back to my locker to trade my books for my lunch box, I saw a kid I don't think I've seen before.

Who is this kid ?? I asked myself.

Have I seen him before ?, on the streets, in a shop or Cafe working?

Whoever they are. I feel like I've seen them before.

Ugh, what is wrong with me. I'm going insane. Ive only just moved to New York like 3 months ago. And meet no one. I just hope that he will never come back. I cant deal with more of it, he broke me, I have been Destroyed, Shattered, lost, never to see the light of day again.

If he saw me now, id is dead, he would do so much worse than last time. The thought made me shudder.

I was so far in my mind I never noticed that the new kid had walked over to me and asked me something.

"I'm sorry, what did you say ?"

He chuckled softly

"I asked what your name was, I'm Ashton, Ashton Young I saw that you seemed stressed about something. And I wanted to make sure that you are ok"

He said. But ugh, there's something UGH, what is it. Or maybe it's nothing at all. 

"Y-y- yea I'm ok, just like u said I'm just stressed about something" 

more like someone, I whispered under my breath.  But I don't think he heard me.

                         ~Time skip to after your classes, its now lunch~

      Dylans P.O.V

I see him walking in with my girlfriend. DAMIT ASHTON. FUCK OFF, MY GIRL.  Damn, hate him, he was not only my enemy but of course my best friend's older brother. Girls would always be throwing themselves ALL over him. 

                              ~Flashback~

Y/n had AGAIN asked me to coffee, I mean like a girl, I love you but I don't get time for your games. Only have like 6 months left then I can forget about you. I looked up and saw him AGAIN, I've been seeing assassins all over the place recently. 

~End of flash back~

I went up to him and grabbed his arm pulling him into a deserted hallway. 

"What the hell man"

"Stay the-FUCK"

that bastard had just kicked me in the groin, looks like we're playing that game.

*After there fight*

we both might have a broken bone I think I was worse tho. And now I have to make up some excuse on how I'm hurt, but at least Ashton had a busted lip and a broken arm.

as we walked back to the cafeteria we had made an excuse to tell Y/n what had happened. I think I saw something in his eye's when we sat down, I sat across, and Ashton sat next to her. 

 ~Time skip (sorry if I'm rushing things)~

I had just gotten home from school and was heading towards the base. I could NEVER invite Y/n over since it would blow our cover, and would just cause problems. But like she's SO annoying I hate how I have to act like I "Love " her, I little have my REAL girlfriend and might lose her because of this.  

"Finally your home, we need to talk NOW"

My father says,  he one of the lowest ranking assassins, but we have a rule that you have to follow the father orders

"What is it."

"I need to alert you that your old friend has come to town, and he sent this in this morning, I'll discuss the plan of action with the council"

He then got up and left. Probably to request a meeting with the council.

Once father left I read the letter it said

                                 Hopefully, you remember me, I still have the scars from the beatings, I remember how you would lock me in a closet and beat me to a pulp, I bet the Brother's hood would love to know this info, but I'm not here to threaten you yet. I need something you currently possess,  Y/n  The longer you take to give me what I want, The more men and women I will recruit. I have many numbers, I currently hold a number of 8300. across the world, and have 83, in your country. If I have to I will use force, but I am hoping that you believe innocent assassin blood shouldn't be spiled. I will do what it takes. You know where to find me.

                                                                                                                                     -The Raven

Hey, Readers, it's me, sorry it took so long to Publish this chapter, BUT IM SO EXCITED and I think you guys will be too when I tell you

THE STORY IS GETTING CLOSER TO A CERTAIN PART!!!!

I hope you enjoyed it !!

     All for now.

                   ~Skylar

P.s

sorry for any confusion