They Do Not Exist

Y/N'S P.O.V

I slowly begin to awake its cold and sketchy. It smells of rust and blood. Like in a sence...death. The thought alone thretans tear to fall.

I might be all happy and fun, but no one- not even my boyfriend. Could tell that I was suicidal. But if I die, I'll see him again. And I have a chance. Miss him so much.

(Play this song if you to, as you read the last 2 paragraphs)

A door opens, only then do I realize that i am tied to a chair, in ropes.

'WHERE THE HELL AM I'

I scream in my head.

Wheres Daniel, and Ashton?

My heart rate picks up, that is till I hear it... the name and voice is so fimilar, I know it from anywhere.

Zander

Zander's P.O.V

I was in the woods, near the waterfall. Sitting on a rock.

Sharping a pice of wood with my pocket knief. I had striped the bark and was working on the tip, waiting for Ash.

"Hey bro, so I have to tell you this..." Ashton says

"What is it, and I swear if it's another of your little rat friend's freaking out about Kylie. I don't want to hear it."

Although it was a funny story, I did feel bad for Kylie.

"Hey it wasn't that bad, I didn't plan for her to get that freaked put and littly grab evey thing to try and kill it."

"What ever. What do you want anyways."

"I wanted to say... Y/n..she's here."

I imeaditly stop what im doing. I look into his eyes and glare. She's dead. She died and he know not to bring her up. I feel anfer courseing through my veins.Why would he make a joke like this. It's not funny.

I put the stick down and stand up, look him in the face and yell.

"YOU KNOW SHE'S GONE!"

"She's alive Zan. She's here, right now. "

"WELL THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE ?"

"She's in the cell"

"WHY WHOULD SHE BE THERE ?!?!"

"Please, you have to under-"

"I don't have to understand ANYTHING"

This isn't real, she's gone. And shes not comming back.I ran as fast as I could. Right to the house to prove my point that she wasn't here.

I asked a Michel, a guard if he had seen a girl recently brought in.

"Yes, she is in the basment, sector A"

I give him a quick thanks and run. What if she really us here.

I finally get to the door...

This could be it...

I could possibly finally see her again...

Here that laugh, those eyes...

I take a deep breath,