Secrets

Ashtons P.O.V

When I finally calm down I decied to head home, I can't be at school. Not when Daniel is so close. I will. Get her, she has to come with us.

I will get her home. I have to do it soon. If I dont he will start to hurt himself even worse.

Not to far into some woods,  past a  waterfall

Its embded into the core of a waterfall

(Pretend that the door isn't there)

The windows were all one way, so it looked like a normal pice of nature.

I started to
Walk into the cabin, surround by woods, that led to the waterfall.

But its burried deep in the woods, and there thousends of waterfalls. So unless you know what your doing, and where your going, you can get seruiously hurt.

        Y/n's P

        Y/n's P.O.V

Honestly, homework sucks.

After what feels like an hour I decied to give it a break, just take a walk through the park.

Walking a couple of blocks over to the nesr by park with woods, has never felt so scary. I swear there is someone watching me.

I trun and look over my shoulder and see nothing. Absubloutly NOTHING.

"Fine"
I huff.

After reaching the park I put my earbuds ina nd begin to walk and get my mind off whats happeneing.

Unknown P.O.V

Ashton said he saw her.

Why would I belive him. Shes gone. Shes gone because of me, because I couldn't protect her. Its..all..my fault. Ive lost her.

Y/n's P.O.V

The night looks pretty. I was sitting down on a bench listioning to my music softly in the background, and looking up at the sky. I wish he was with me. He'd know what to do with Daniel,

"I miss you Al-"

"Shhh, ill see you soon angel "

This person had to be kidnapping me.

Yippe, here we go again

The blackness and dark, yet somehow, I felt a safe presences, like I could trust them.

What happening to me...

Who is this new charter ?

What are they ?

Foe or Ally ?

Quick question, should I make the chapters longer?

Hey Assassin's, so IM SO CLOSE, ok next chapter might be shorter than usual.

Sorry About not writting recently, I've been trying to make this sound rushed,

Or weiered, but I will defonitly update eaither sometime latter in the next 2 days, or next week.