Kidnapping at School Pt. 1

So in the next couple of chapters, there will be music but I'll need to be played at a certain point.
I'll provide the music, and tell u when to please. It's ok if u don't, it's just suggested.

(There's a sunrise I took, I took it for this chapter btw)

Y/n P.O.V

It's weird when you see your boyfriend come in, with that new kid, Ash I think, but it's REALLY weird when u see them BOTh have an injury.

Then they both sat down and began to tell me there side of the story, basically from what I got it sounded like,

Daniel had an I think broken nose, I'm not a nurse but DAMN it looks BAD, it also looks like a knife had cut him several times.

While Ashton looked like a broken arm and busted lip.

Wow. The "amazing" at not getting hurt.

Finally, the lunch bell rang, but as I went to get up and leave, I felt someone grab my arm.

Obviously, my first instinct is to pull it away, but as if reading what I was going to do they tightened their grip and pulled me outside the front doors, everyone had already left.

Whoever it was had put their other hand over my mouth. Next, they blindfolded me. This freaked me out like,

HELL, I WAS GOING TO BE KIDNAPPED. IS THERE ANY FUCKING IDOT TO SAVE ME. NO OF COURSE NOT THIS ISN'T A FREAKING STORY.

Finally, my kidnapper removes his hand and that stupid blind fold. Turns me around only to see

Ashton ??? I pretty much screamed in his face.

"WHAT THE HELL ASHTON WHY WOULD U DO THAT. "

"I'm sorry but I had to make sure you were ok an-"

"OK, OK ?!?! OH YEA SURE IM PERFECTLY FINE WHEN MY "FRIEND" HAS JUST KIDNAPPED ME AND FOR NO REASON."

Suddenly he screams back, but it was so authoritative, it was scary.

"LOOK IM SORRY OK, IM SORRY DYLAN DRAGGED YOU INTO OUR WORLD, IM SORRY THAT I HAVE NO CHOICE, IM SORRY THAT TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR ME AND YOU. "

I was imeaditly speechless. What did he mean by 'our world' and that 'time is running out for us'. I hate it, this whole secrecy.

Ashtons P.O.V ( FINALLY IM WRITING IT 😀)

As soon as Y/n had stood up after the bell I knew that I had to know what she is made of, I mean like she'll be wanted back. I need to know she'll be safe.

I can't lose her, not again not after what happened to him last time. I won't let his only shooting star slip away from him again.

Hey Assassins, I felt bad for not publishing recently again, and so I decided to toucher you, no I'm kidding I just have some homework and wanted to publish before the updates become SLOW, ill try and update still. But it will take a while. But I will start writing the next part soon.

But please answer me this.

How many parts should I do?