3

Chapter 3

*1 week later*

"Harry." I said knocking on his door.

I heard a few movements before he opened the door...shirtless. I found myself scanning his tatted body and gulped.

Did I just check a guy out? What the fuck?

"Nice tattoos." I said, pointing at his chest.

He smirked. "Thank you." He said in a deep raspy voice. I felt my cheeks warm up when he looked at me.

I avoided his eyes and looked at the floor. "Umm, I made breakfast for you." I mumbled shyly.

Harry chuckled. "Okay, let me go put a shirt on and I'll be right out."

I nodded and walked away from him. The tension between Harry and I was...indescribable.

All I know was it made me nervous. Very nervous.

I sat at the table and waited for him. Harry came out a few minutes later and smiled at me. "Hi." He said.

"Hi. Don't know if you like eggs but I made them." I said playing with the food in front of me.

"I love your eggs."

I looked up at him. "They seem like they taste good so I'm already speaking me liking them into existence." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled. "You really know how to make people feel good. You sure you don't have a boyfriend or secret admire stashed somewhere?"

He sat across from me and smiled. "Nope, I'm single as hell. And will remain single." He mumbled.

"Why? Not a relationship type of guy?"

He shook his head. "No, last relationship kinda traumatized me in a way. Don't see me dating for a long time."

I nodded in understanding, remembering what he told me a week ago. "So you start classes today? Are you excited?"

He smiled and bit into my eggs with no hesitation. I watched as he ate it and smiled in satisfaction. "I'm guess you like them?" I teased.

He smiled. "Yeah, they're delicious and I'm kinda excited about classes. I'm more excited about eating in the cafe. Food is life."

"It really is. Glad we agree on that." I said with a grin.

Harry nodded slowly, watching me. "What?" I asked, squirming under his gaze.

"Nothing." He shook his head and began eating his eggs again.

I narrowed my eyes at him, wanting to ask him more questions. He would always have these moments where he would just stare at me and analyze me. "Am I doing something?" I asked him.

He looked up. "Um, no. Why do you think that?"

I bit my lip. "Well, you look at me like you want to say something but don't know how to say it."

He blinked at me. "Is that so?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"It's just crazy to me how you can lose your memory you know and just forget about places and people." He mumbled.

I frowned. "Are you thinking about your ex boyfriend? Do I remind you of him?" I asked.

He nodded. "Very much. Life is strange really. I thought moving here would make everything better but then this thing hits me square in the face." He responded.

"Do you know what happened to your boyfriend?"

He let out a deep breath. "Unfortunately, it would be a lot easier if I didn't know. Now that I do, it feels like hell." He murmured. "But anyway, I'm sorry. This topic is so depressing."