6

Chapter 6

*Days Later*

"No, you idiot. I don't want to scare him away. I have to do this slowly."

"Are you crazy? If I do that he'll think I'm a perv. You are nasty. I'm hanging up. Bye."

I was about to knock on Harry's door but he opened it. His eyes widen. "Zayn? You were there the whole time?"

"No, I just came."

He nodded. "You okay? Do you need something?"

I smiled shyly at him. "I just wanted to ask if you were alright. You were in your room all morning and didn't come out when I told you I made breakfast."

He smiled. "Yeah, I was just making some important phone calls with a few people."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I kinda heard you on the phone."

He froze. "You did?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but it was nothing serious. Just heard you say something about someone might think you're a perv."

His eyes widen and I notice his cheeks turn a deep shade of pink. "Gosh, how embarrassing."

I smiled. "What were you talking about?"

He shook his head and moved past me. "I need to eat, I'm hungry."

I followed him to the kitchen. "Come on, tell me. Your face is making me want to know more." I said. He was blushing like crazy and it was making me curious.

I grabbed his arm. "Harry, please." I said, pouting at him.

He looked down at me. "Fine. My friend was just saying nasty stuff and it was just childish."

I smirked. "What nasty stuff?"

"Why do you want to know?" He asked, trying to walk away from me but I grabbed his arm again. "You are so touchy today." He observed.

I shrugged. "You're acting weird, you have my nosy juices flowing. Come on, tell me."

He laughed. "Who the hell says nosy juices flowing? What the fuck?"

I joined in with him. "I don't know, but what was he saying?"

"You are so nosy." He said shaking his head.

"I know am, I already told you this."

He sighed. "Fine, he told me I should show someone my junk to get them to remember something."

I choked on my spit. "What? I was not expecting that."

He chuckled. "Same, that's why I hung up."

I bit my lip. "Who's the someone he's talking about?"

"These questions are giving me a headache. It's not even 11 in the morning yet." I let go of his arm and went in the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water.

I moaned. "I'm so bored." I said throwing myself on the couch.

"What the heck was that sound? Don't ever do that again." He said, eyeing me.

I blushed. "I didn't mean for it to come out like that." I said, twisting the cap of the water.

He sat next to me on the couch. "You've never like...did it with other people right?"

I slowly turned to him. "Huh?"

He blushed. "S-Sorry, that's none of my business."

"I haven't. I can barely kiss people without spazzing out. What makes you think I'll have sex?" I said just before chugging my water.