7

Thanks for getting this book to 1k reads already. The support you guys show is not being ignored. 🥺🥺❤️

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Later*

I walked inside our dorm and bit my lip when I heard Harry going through the fridge.

"Harry, I need to talk to you." I said, after closing the door.

I waited for a response and sighed when I didn't get one. "Really? How long are you going to ignore me? This is just childish at this point."

I walked over to the fridge. "Harry!" I yelled.

A guy with dark black hair and dark orbs stared back at me. "Sup." He said.

I knitted my brows as I took in his attire, well lack there of. "Uhh, hi. Who are you?"

"Calum. But you can call me...anytime." He said with a wink.

I blushed. "I-I." I cleared my throat. "Why are you half naked in my dorm?"

"Harry invited me in." He replied.

"Oh." Was all I was able to say. Harry has someone, a guy, over and he's half naked. I'm sure they weren't praying together.

I gulped, not liking the feeling in my stomach.

"So you must be thee Zayn?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess."

His eyes trailed up and down my body before resting on my face. "I definitely approve."

"Approve what?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Yeah, Calum. Approve what? Continue your sentence." Harry said, coming out of his room with an annoyed expression.

I looked at him and frowned when he walked by me and into the kitchen.

Calum smirked. "Oh no, Harry is mad. Duck for cover."

Harry flipped him off. "I told you your clothes are done drying so why are you still here?"

He showed him the plate on the counter, the plate with my leftovers. "Seriously? Did you just eat my food?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Oh, crap. My bad. Here, I'm so sorry." He handed me a fifty-dollar bill. I raised a brow and reached for it.

"Thanks." I replied, my anger now gone. Well shit, don't mind if I do.

Calum winked at me. "No problem, dreamy eyes." He replied, deepening his voice.

Harry glared at him, as his cheeks warmed up. "Calum, shut the fuck up. You're not funny."

Calum laughed. "Fine, and Harry... definitely way hotter than you described."

Harry grabbed his arm. "Let's go. I keep forgetting how much of a loudmouth you are." He went into the back room and grabbed a shirt out of the dryer. "Here, now go."