23

Alright this is the REAL chapter 23

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ❤️

IDK ALL THIS DOCTOR VOCAB AND HOSPITAL STUFF SO BARE WITH THE CRINGE MY BRAHS

Chapter 23

"Is he up? Check his pulse again." I heard a voice say.

"I already did doctor, he should be up soon."

I moved around on the comfortable surface I was laying, instantly feeling sore.

Where the hell am I? I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the bright white walls around me. The hospital? What the hell? "Good, you're up now. How are you feeling Zayn?"

I turned to my life and looked at the nurse next to me. "I feel like I've been hit by a truck." I mumbled, not liking how sensitive I was.

My head was very lightheaded. I wanted food, I'm tired. "When am I leaving, where's my fiancé and parents?" I asked, feeling creeped out being in a room filled with people I didn't know.

The nurse looked at me with a raised brow. "Fiancé? You and uh..." She looked at her clipboard. "Harry is engaged?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, the ring is right-what the heck?" I looked down at my left hand, seeing no ring in sight. Where the hell did I put it?

"It says here you got into another crash accident two years ago...Cars and you definitely don't have a good relationship huh?" The other nurse said, trying to lighten the dull mood.

"I got in a car accident again?" I muffled, feeling dizzy again.

"Pam, get him the pills he's out of it. We'll question him later." Was the last thing I heard before knocking out again.

I shook my head at him. "I'm just- wow. Here I thought I was an empty shell and you and my mom knew my past all along."

"I-don't compare your mom to me. We both had different reasons why we kept this from you. I did it because I wanted you to genuinely fall for me again and be completely comfortable with me before I told you. And I know you at least like me. You can't deny our chemistry."

I wiped my cheek. "Fine, we do have good chemistry. But shit, Harry. You could've at least told me you knew me. You could've at least reached out these past two years but you didn't. You just left me and went on to live your life."

Harry glared at me. "What? I spent months trying to find you! You left me! You moved to another country, Zayn! You have no social media so how was I suppose to find you? I called, you didn't pick up. I texted, you didn't answer. Eventually, I stopped trying because what was the point? It's not like you would've remembered me anyway."

"Who cares-"

"Zayn, just stop it. I apologize for not telling you sooner but come on, if I walked into your dorm two months ago and told you, would you believe me?" He asked.