Hospital wing

Madame pomfrey wasn't excited about this experimental home-made dung bomb. It's side effects were nasty. The odor was putrid and far worse than the ones they sold at Zonko's. Fred couldn't help but show a small grin when he saw all of us in the hospital wing.

"Daniel, did you see anyone who could have possibly set this off?" Madame pomfrey asked as she handed a student a cup full of some liquid.

"Only Tulip has incredibly red hair. Karasu I believe is her last name. I saw a redhead run from the scene, so I'm positivr she has something to do with this... Then again, we have that pesky metamorphagus running around with her so I can't be sure." Daniel admitted.

"Hmpf. Dumbledore should be more firm with his rules. Ever since that Jacob kid appeared at school and started searching for the vaults, he's let students act out of hand. I wouldn't be surprised if students get petrified in the next few years, or if we get attacked by dragons." She scowled. She tended to the other students and when she got to me and George she only shook her head and mumbled something under her breath.

"How close were you to the bomb?" She asked.

"I was able to dodge it. He wasn't as lucky. Also, I'm sure his nerves were already upset by..."

"Ah, yes. That's understandable. Several of the students here have had the same issue. He's not the only one." She winked at the two of us before handing George a bowl and guiding him to one of the beds. "Sit here dear, I'll find some supplies and- oh Chiara, you're here! Would you help the students with a change of clothes?" She asked.

"Of course!" Chiara, a girl with silvery hair and bright blue eyes announced over the clamour of the room. I saw Daniel follow her to a cabinet and together they grabbed clothes. "Girls, over here please!" She set up an area by the wall, and distributed uniforms. "take these and put them on. Leave the dirty ones by where you change. Be quick about it." She handed uniforms to students and sent them to change behind a curtain, or behind cabinet doors. I grabbed a Gryffindor uniform and watched how efficiently and quickly she worked. She scanned the kids behind the ones she was working with and got uniforms prepared for them.

I slipped off my robe and vest and discarded them by a cabinet door. I found a corner and opened a cabinet door to block everyone's view. I took off my shirt, then put the new one on. Then I proceeded to do the rest with the other clothes.

Just a filler. Sorry I've been gone for awhile. Just a small writers block and deciding on whether or not I should add some Hogwarts Mystery characters into the book.

All original characters belong to J.K. Rowling.