I Swear I'll Update But I Was Tagged So Here

Soo, um, Imma answer all of these 101% true.
But y'all gonna have to bail me out if my fbi agent turns me in

1: I mean, idk if it this counts. I came in late once, decided "fuck it, I don't wanna go to chemistry" and went to my history teacher's class cuz it was his planning period and he's like the chillest ex-military dude ever. We talked a lotta shit about the founding fathers and it was great.

2: Does nicotine count as a drug? I'm pretty sure it's a chemical (if you couldn't tell, I didn't pay attention in chemistry and I don't feel like looking it up)

3: *clears throat* I- well.. ya. I don't wanna talk about it though...

4: hA fucc yes. Tequila and vodka. I've had a lil of a strawberry margarita but the bottle said it was only like 13.9% concentrate/alcohol (???) so I didn't get tipsy of anything. BLACK. LABEL. RUM. I would sell me soul to get anouther bottle of that I fucking love it.

5: When I was like 7 and just left tap dance practice, my mom took me to the store and at the register, I asked for a pack of the tropical trident gum but she said no so while she was unloading the cart, I took a pack and stuffed it in the crotch of my leotard so no one could see it cuz it was completely hidden under my tutu. Other than that, I don't really remember. I don't want to again because I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew so I just refrain from doing so.

6: Not permanent anyway.

7: I've actually only ended things once. Every other time it was because the girl realized she wasn't actually interested in girls, thought that the relationship was just a joke (after kissing and announcing we were dating to all of our friends), or because the spark just wasn't there and it was a mutual "let's go do our own thing"

8: Oh fucc. How can you expect me to choose between Lucifer and The Umbrella Academy? I actually spent wayyy to long on this question and concluded I cannot actually decide one over the other.

9: SECRET WINDOW. I've seen it literally hundreds of times. I'm a total hoe for Johnny Depp for 1, and for 2, its just a great movie to watch when you don't know what else to watch or when you need background noise

10: STAHP MAKING ME PICK A FAVOURITE SONG. I feel like I'm betraying all the bands I love by doing this. Oh fucc y o u. Cirice by Ghost has been on replay for fucking DAYS now. Obsessed and I dont know why. I prefer heavier music but holy fuck this song has me hooked.

11: Remington Leith. I adore that smexy speciment of a human

12: Ok so this one probably means pick your fave singer or band but Imma pull the "im stupid" card and pretend I think it means singer and band. Ok for singer it would be Victims Aren't We All. I love Johnny's music and vocals and you should totally check out In My Head from his debut album Ugly. Allllright, and for band... f u c k. *looks at Palaye Royale, My Chemical Romance, Ghost, Asking Alexandria and Bring Me The Horizon* I'm so sorry it has come to this... but I cannot pick between you lovely creatures