Chapter 11

Sunshine's POV

[Sundown, before dinner though there is still light (you know Your Name? yeah before the Kataware Doki type of light)]

"Phew! That's about it!" Nat said happily as he placed down his creation. The others cheered loudly as I smiled at them. I stand up and clapped three times to get their attention.

"Okay! Let's hide these things where no one can find it, only you." I said as I picked up my tools. They picked theirs and we walked inside the library. "Ready? Go!" I said as they all raced inside to hide their tools.

Time passed and all of us have hid our tools. As I placed mine inside the ceiling of the second-floor bathroom, I exit the room to notice Phil, Nalia. and Eugene are talking happily. Phil notices me and waved at me.

"Sunshine, play hide-and-seek with us!" Phil offered. Nalia and Eugene are quick to agree and I can't help but join them.

I feel like there is something about to happen

"Sure. I'll be it." I said as I turned my backs at them and started counting. The three kids squealed and ran away from me to hide. As I count, I drift off to my thoughts, trying to remember what will happen.

The three met at the forest to reveal that Ray is the spy. After that. . . 

As I finished counting, I started to look for them, starting with Nalia.

The three together with Don and Gilda are having a meeting at the shared room. Then. . . .

I passed the corner to see Don bumping with Mama while she carries washed sheets.

"Sorry, Mama! I'm in a rush!" Don exclaimed as he breezes through me. I looked at him confused before I realized what was happening.

Shoot! Don pickpocketed Mama to get the key and the three are at the library!

I facepalmed before walking to Mama who is patting Mark's head.

"Mark, if you found Eugene, Nalia or Phil, tell them that I am helping Mama with the chores, okay?" I said with a gentle smile so that Mama won't suspect me. Mark nods before taking off ass I look at mama with the smile still in my face.

"What can I help you, Mama?"

"Can you find Ray, Emma and Norman for me?" Mama said as her eyes sharpen while looking at the direction Don disappeared to. I nodded.

"What will I tell them if I found them?" I asked.

"Tell them to help you set the tables since it's almost time for dinner." Mama said softly. I nodded again. I turn away from her, intending to head to the library when Mama's sharp voice stopped me.

"Sunshine, do you know why Don is in such a hurry?" 

"No." I said shrugging, hiding my nervousness at her as I exit the dining area and head to the library, just in time to see Emma collecting a bunch of William Minerva's book.

"How about this?" Emma asked as she placed the books on top of the table. I crossed my arms and leaned against the bookshelf.

"Hah? You're deciphering William Minerva' bookplates?" I said startling the three.

"Sunshine!" Ray said as he recovers from shock and made his way to me, hugging me. "What are you doing here?"

"Mama want you three to help me set the tables since it's almost dinner." I said as I hugged him back. "I heard a squeal behind Ray so I peaked under his arm to see Emma shaking Norman's shoulder back and forth while looking at us, causing Norman to be even more pale.