III

Marinette's POV

"So, since she got to Chloe first, she is going to go after me or Kagami next, if she goes after me next, then Kagami, you act dumb while me and Adrien will pretend to turn against you. Chloe you act really mean to her, is every with me", I explained

"Ok", they all yelled.

Lila's POV:

That was so easy, and so quick too. But now my hands hurt from breaking that badge, whatever.

Next target, Kagami, this will be hard because her only friends are Marinette and Adrien, and they both know that I lie.

But then I looked over at Alya, and got an idea right away.

"Hey Alya",

"Hey Lila",

"Do you want to play a game, I'm really board",

"Ok how do we play it"

"I will say someone's name and you have to say what you think about them, but the oppisite, like example, I think you're pretty nice, but I have to say the oppisite, is that ok",

"Ok",

"Wait, can we text it to each other, because I find that more fun?",

"Sure, Lila", as soon as we started playing I texted marinette's name. She said an awful bestie, then I texted Adrien, she preceeded to say a bad friend who doesn't care about anyone.

This is all I need, so I made up a fake excuse and left. Then I changed Alya's name to Kagami. Now all I need to do is look for Marinette and Adrien.

Adrien's POV:

As me and Mari walked in, we looked around for Lila, hoping that she already setted her next trap.

"Hey, Adrien, Marinette, over here", she says while running to us.

"What do you want, Lila", Mari says to her in disgust.

"Please believe me this time, Kagami told me bad stuff about you guys, here's evidence as proof", Lila held up  her phone to show a conversation of Kagami talking bad about them. Time to put on a fake act.

"What! Kagami! I thought she was my friend, how dare she", I said. All going part to plan.

Then the next part of the plan, Kagami walks up to us, we start to yell at her, as everyone started to give death stares to Kagami. Then we both left and went to a hidden place, where we met up with Kagami and Chloe.

"You got the evidence Chloe?", Mari asked.

"Yes of course I did! To be honest, I can't believe she fell for this disguise", Chole continued.

Chloe's POV:

After Marinette ran back with a disguise she said she had laying around, I immediately dressed up and    looked for Lila, she was gling over to Alya.

I immediately rushed to the bench that was the closes to them and got the recorder on.

After recording everything, I listened to the whole conversation to make sure everything is clear, and then went to Alya, with the best acting voice I can do.

"Omg, did you just talked to Lila Rossi, THE LILA ROSSI",

"Oh yes, we were just playing a game-"

"Can I see",

Once she showed me the game and explained how to play it I asked if I can take a picture of the text messages .

"Ok, you can but why",

"Oh I'm just a really big fan of Lila",

"By the way, have we met before?",

"Oh, I'm the new student", 

"Oh, welcome",  (few, that was close).

After taking a pic, I left to meet up with the others.

Marinette's POV:

"Good, she fell for the disguises, soon she will go after me, now give me the pieces of the badge, I need someone to examine it", I told them.

Chloe handed over the pieces, and then I ran over to Alya.

"Alya, can you see who's finger prints are on this?",

"Sure Marinette, but why?",

"It's for something, personal reasons",

"Ok", Alya said, a few moments later, she came back with a sheet of all the finger prints she got.

"Thanks bestie, you just save my life", and rushed off without hearing a word she said.

I came back to Chloe, who was waiting for me at the door.

"Chloe, tell your dad to get the police to examine who finger prints these are", I said while handing over the sheet.

"Don't worry Dupain-cheng", she said and sprinted off.

(Few moments later)

Chloe came back with the finger prints and a few other sheets.

"The only finger prints they found was Sabrina and Lila's finger prints", she concerned us.

"This is going all part of the plan" I said. "GET READY LILA ROSSI!"