Update

Hi again, its me, your favourite crappy writer Kitty.

I'll just like to say, thank you for the reads, knowing that people actually loves my stories and even put my story on their reading list for others to see. Like what the fuck, is it actually good, I forgot if I said this last rime but I read back through my story and there was so many spelling and grammar mistakes and yet people loves this story.

I won't be writing anymore stories in the mean time because of high school, homework, projects, test and issues with my hands. My hands haven't been the best lately so I'm definately taking a break until they get better (currently typing this with one finger so this is going to take a long time to get this finish).

And mainly because I can't think of any ideas for the next story. Like I want to do a part two to "Behind the truth" but I also want to do another love story of Adrinette or a side couple eg. Lukagami.

So yeah, that's mostly it as I'm struggling already typing this. So recap, I'm grateful for the reads on my story as more and more people add this story to their reading list and I'm nearly close till 1000 reads, I won't be working on the next story in the mean time due to school, story ideas and my hands, and that's it.

Hope you understand as I'm trying my best to make the next story for you guys but can't. Love you all,

    Love: Kitty (SmortKitty_stories)