I

Lila's POV:

"Mr. Agreste, why won't you let me see Adrien anymore. We shook hands and made a promise that I'll work for you, and then you called me to your office to tell me I can't see your son any more, that's not fair!", I screamed at him, I can't believe I've worked for him for months and yet he throws me out the window. I did everything he demanded to me and then fires me! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!!

"Sorry Ms.Rossi, but you didn't got rid of the people you said was a bad influence to him, like Kagami, Chloe, and that Marinette", Mr.Agreste said.

Hearing her name makes me want to destroy his whole career, I HATE MARINETTE! Adrien always protect her, no matter how hard I try to get rid of her, he always takes her side. I just can't stand hearing her name anymore.

"FINE! But I want to make a deal with you",

"Which is Ms. Rossi?", He asked

"If I can make everyone turn against Marinette, Chloe and Kagami, including Adrien, you would let me stay with him, and if I fail, I will leave him and never talk to him again, not even a single glance",

"I like this deal, sure", Mr. Agreste said, reaching over to shake my hand.

I finally have the perfect plan to make Adrien mine forever, and to see the downfall of Marinette dupain-cheng.

Adrien's POV:

"What's that screaming", I questioned myself. "It seems like it's coming downstairs.

I got off from my bed and hurried to the door, opening slightly.

I hear Lila, shouting at father? What's going on.

I open the door wide and check both sides for either Nathalie or Gorilla, and rushed down the stairs to rest my head against the wall, so I can earsdrop on the conversation.

"Oooh, earsdropping on your father", Plagg teased coming out of his jacket.

"Plagg, stop, I just want to know what's going on between Lila and father, that's all", I explained.

(Few minutes later)

"Lila is working for father, and is going to get everyone turn against Marinette, Chloe and Kagami? I can't let that happen", I said to Plagg.

"What are you going to do, she's really good at pretending Adrien?" Plagg asked.

"I don't have a plan right now, but I need to warn them, come on let's go", I told him, and dashed towards my room before father and Lila found out that I earsdropped.

"Plagg, claws out!".

Marinette's POV:

I was chilling in my room, just planning ideas for Adrien's next birthday (as always), untill I heard a knock at my door.

"Coming," I yelled, since my parents are busy serving bakeries at a party, I had to answer the door.

I walked down the stairs and open the door, to my suprise, it was Adrien.

"A-Adrien", I stuttered.

"Marinette, you have to believe me, this is serious", Adrien said to me, pulling me to the couch. It's never like Adrien to do that, he never really leaves his house, so I don't why he's ojt of his house, especially to see me.

"Adrien, w-why are  y-you here, in my house, w-what's so i-improtant?" I stuttered some more.

(Few minutes later)

I knew it, Lila is up to something, how am I going to stop her though? She's really good at lying and hiding her tracks.

"Marinette", Adrien yelled.

"Sorry, I was just thinking, like Lila is really good at lying," I snapped out of thinking.

"Mari, did you forget, she's also going after Kagami and Chloe, if they believe what we say then it's 4 against 2",

"Wait, but why 4 against 2 Adrien, who's helping Lila?",

"Unfortunely, my father",

"Wow, you really have a bad dad Adrien",

"Yes, I know", he sadly said, I immediately regret saying that and moved beside Adrien to confort him.

"It's ok, you have all your friends that care about you", saying this line makes him glow up with hope. So I smiled at him and preceeded to get my phone from my room.

"Wait here, I'm going to get my phone and we'll text Kagami and Chloe about it", I said before leaving, whole I was going up, I glanced over to his happy face, which made my day, and continued going up.