V3 Girls with a hyper s/o

Requested byFst_Hsm

Topic: Hyper s/o headcanons

Trigger warnings: Slight mention of sex under Miu's part.

Kaede Akamatsu

- Kaede honestly doesn't mind you having so much energy. She actually finds it adorable.

- There may be times where she tries to calm all that hyperactivity with a soothing song on her piano, and sometimes this is successful.

- For the most part, she'll just adore the way you are, maybe even joining in on your rushes to see what's so exhilarating about it.

- She doesn't mind getting goofy with you.

- May start to scold you whenever you're not sleeping enough, though.

Kirumi Tojo

- Kirumi is not someone who would be considered hyper, typically having a stoic and serious demeanor, so she may not fully understand your bursts of energy.

- She doesn't really comment on it, though, because her main concern is serving you and making sure you're comfortable throughout the day.

- Since she hasn't been given permission to help you calm down, she may just let all this energy happen without doing anything.

- Whenever you start getting silly with her, though, she will be much more responsive to it, maybe going a little red but not matching your speed at all.

- She likes to give you massages before you go to sleep to hopefully settle down. With your permission of course, though.

Tsumugi Shirogane

- Tsumugi, like Kaede, doesn't really mind you being hyper. She may not be too thrilled with you seeming to be all over the place at once, but she doesn't say anything.

- She finds it to be a little cute, the way you behave.

- She'll even tell you that you remind her of certain anime characters and suggest you cosplay as them.

- To help you settle down, she may ask to do your makeup so you're finally sitting still in one place, even though you'll probably fidget.

- She never minds going on adventures, though, because you tend to enjoy going all over the place.

Tenko Chabashira

- You being hyper will not phase Tenko at all because she's very energetic herself.

- She loves taking you out training and often swoons over how cute you look with the rush of hyperactivity in your eyes.

- Tenko also struggles to settle down and there may be several nights where you two just aren't getting any sleep because you're up chatting.

- Fatigue will eventually hit, though, and once it does, you guys make sure you're paying better attention to your sleeping schedules from then on.

- Overall, Tenko is just very happy to have a girlfriend who seems to be able to keep up with her.

Maki Harukawa

- Maki certainly isn't a lazy person, but she's serious and knows how to contain herself, unlike you.

- It may seem odd that the assassin would choose to date someone who could never seem to stop talking or moving around, but truth be told, she admired how long  you could do certain things.

- Though she may not joke around with you, she will still blush when you make silly/crazy comments to her.

- She might scold you a lot, because she's upfront and wants you to settle down at times, especially when she's tired.

- However, she doesn't mean to be rude and honestly is just looking out for you.

Himiko Yumeno

- Okay, Himiko is the polar opposite of hyper so she's honestly not going to be able to understand you at all.

- Of course, she loves you and as they say, "Opposites attract," but she just cannot keep up with you.

- You may have to carry her around, give her piggyback rides and stuff. She actually really enjoys it when you do that.

- She loves falling asleep on you while you're like her personal transport.

- Himiko will enjoy the humorous attitude you hold, though, and will also want to entertain you with little magic shows, since you'll stay awake for the whole thing.

Angie Yonaga

- Angie doesn't care at all. She also finds you to be so cute.

- She's easily amused by your behavior, too, and will be inspired to make sculptures and paintings of hyperactive people.

- She's pretty energetic and bubbly herself, so she can definitely stay patient and understanding with you.

- She may go on tangents about how "Atua said you need to sleep" at night whenever you're struggling to settle down, and she talks about how all these bad things could happen to you if you don't listen to her Atua.

- You appreciate how much Angie seems to love you, and how she's always joking around with you and staying patient no matter what.

Miu Iruma

- Miu will definitely make a lot of jokes (specifically sexual ones) about how hyper and energetic you are.

- During sexual parts of the relationship, Miu will get excited because of how long you can keep going for just like her.

- However, if you're not a sexual person or you're asexual, Miu will still appreciate your behavior because she feels like she can honestly go and do anything with you.

- You'll stay awake for hours just like her and let her test her new inventions on you, which she loves!!

- Overall, Miu will just be very compatible with your behavior.