Despair!Mikan x Future Foundation Fem!Reader - lemon

Requested by: ShilohDynasty0

Topic: Smut/lemon

Trigger warnings: Sex, kidnapping

You were awoken to the loud, dragging sound of metal chains scraping against a hard floor. Your head was noticeably throbbing as you slowly opened your eyes, vision being met with a dim room as you suddenly became aware of a cold grip on both of your wrists. What had even happened? Where were you? You strained your mind as hard as you could to remember what exactly had occurred before ending up here.

It came back to you. Being a member of the Future Foundation, you had been ordered to complete a mission around a sketchy part of town, in the back of an alley. The perfect setup for trouble to happen, of course. And the next thing you knew, you had felt some blunt force to your skull and blacked out.

Your eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness around you as you felt yourself sitting back against what you assumed was a wall. A faint light was coming in from a doorway, but you couldn't exactly tell what the source was.

"Oh, you're finally awake!" a soft-spoken, high voice reached your ears, seeming louder than anything you'd heard before. You flinched slightly, your head still pounding.

You moved your head upwards, catching sight of someone who made your heart drop to your knees. No, how could you have been kidnapped by one of them?

"Remnant of despair," you practically growled out to Mikan Tsumiki, the Ultimate Nurse. She had teamed up with Junko Enoshima and the rest of Class 77-B, working to overthrow the world in a pit of utter despair and suffering. Junko was dead now, but her little servants remained. Makoto Naegi seemed to be putting faith in them, though, saying they could be restored. There was talk of a Hope Restoration Program. You could hardly believe these students would ever be normal people again, however.

"There's no need to use such cruel language," Mikan squeaked, turning her hands over in each other. "Oh, Y/N, I've been watching you for a while. You're such a fascinating person. You have such loyalty to the Future Foundation; it's quite admirable, I must say."

"What do you want from me, Tsumiki?" you hissed.

"You," Mikan replied simply.

You could feel your heart beginning to race. Was she going to kill you? Your contribution to the Future Foundation was one of great value, and you needed to stay alive for them and do all that you possibly could. Now wasn't the time to die!

The nurse started crawling towards you and you tried scrambling away, but you could hardly move an inch before you felt yourself locked into place. The cold feeling around your wrists came to  your attention once more and you looked down, seeing chained metal restraints around your arms, holding you against the wall. You gritted your teeth in anger and frustration.

"Don't try to leave, silly," Mikan purred alluringly as she crawled closer to you, her face now barely an inch from your face. Her warm breath billowed around you, sending a weird sensation through your body.

She rested her hand on your chest, causing you to squirm and gasp, trying to move away from her, but being unable to.

She moved her face closer until her lips were just barely brushing your ear. "I told you not to try to leave," she whispered, her hot breath tickling your skin and sending a shiver down your spine.

Her hand traveled down your chest and towards your pants. You felt her fingers playing with the zipper and tried to kick her away, but she was persistent in her movements, not allowing you to resist what she was doing.

"You're already soo wet for me, Y/N," she commented.

"No," you panted out.

"Don't try to deny that you want this, because I won't believe you," the Ultimate Nurse purred.

You had to admit, the way she was touching and fondling you was something you hadn't experienced in a while, but this was wrong! What shame it would bring if the other members of the Future Foundation discovered you got intimate with a remnant of despair.

But would anyone really find out? This seemed to be a very secret place and, with Mikan's hands touching you in such sensitive areas, you couldn't help but long for some type of release as flush came to your cheeks and your blood began rushing to certain areas of your body.

Mikan drew a single index finger over your slit, causing you to whimper against her touch. A lustful, smug look crept into her gaze as she stared down at you, and she began rubbing her finger over you slowly, making you become more and more soaked by the second.

"This is outrageous," you breathed, curling your fingers into your palm as the purple-haired girl continued stroking you.

"Stop lying to me, Y/N," Mikan murmured. "You like this."

Without warning, she plunged her finger inside of you, curling upwards and digging straight into your g-spot, causing you to let out an instinctive moan as pleasure exploded through your torso. Your heartbeat sped up now, heat coursing through your veins.

She continued pumping a finger in and out of you, using another to rub circles into your clit. Your mind went hazy and you could barely think straight. Your guilt over giving into this was long gone, because you had simply forgotten about everything except Mikan Tsumiki fingering you like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly, she added a second finger inside you, causing you to bite your lip.

"See, you are enjoying this," the nurse whispered.

That seemed to slap you back into reality for a second, and you were around to attempt to kick her away from you again, but as she started fucking you faster, you felt yourself slip back under that blanket of pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum," you gasped out, not thinking.

Mikan drilled into you as fast as she could, never stopping the attention she was giving to your clit as she did so.

You felt a strong sensation build up in your stomach, and the feeling rushed towards your core, causing you to release your orgasm all over Mikan's fingers.

She pulled out of you, licking at your juices all over her hand, her eyes never leaving you. "You taste wonderful, Y/N," she purred.

Anger bubbled up inside of you again. "Alright, you've gotten what you want. Now let me leave."

She smirked. "Where's the fun in that?"

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, I'm excited to announce that I'll be writing my own story on here about an elven girl! She's an OC I've had for a little bit and I think writing a book about her will be fun! Keep a lookout!