CHAPTER 12 - THE WEDDING

THE WEDDING 

Jhenie sighed heavily. Her veil blurred her vision yet her senses haven't been this sharp before. It was as if she could feel every single footsteps, every single breathing and actions.  

She was nervous. She didn't know if she was already ready to go into the life of having her own family. She was just 20 years old for pete's sake.  

Jhenie put her hand in her belly and then contentment flowed in her system. She might not be ready yet but she had never been any happier before.  

"Nee-chan, are you ready?" Kyoumi asked.  

She nodded.  

Her sister was very beautiful in her pink off-shoulder dress which flows to her knees. Her sister smiled lovingly at her.  

She saw streaks of tears in Kyoumi's eyes.  

"I couldn't believe this, you will really getting married today." Kyoumi said.  

"Me either." Jhenie answered.  

Kyoumi hugged her really tight. "Nee-chan, I'm so happy for you." 

"Arigatou."  

Yamada Houtarou and Ryomina walked in. They smiled at her. She smiled back. Her parents did all the preparations right after they learned about her pregnancy. They were very supportive.  

"Ready?" asked Houtarou.  

Jhenie nodded.  

Kyoumi stood up. "I'll be going then." She said and gave her a peck on the cheek.  

Houtarou took one of her hand while Ryomina handed her the bouquet.  

Jhenie's hand was in her father's arm while her mother was beside her. They walked slowly on the isle. Jhenie didn't look anywhere except on the red carpet.  

Ikemen Koishite's melodious voice was heard inside the church. They sang as she walked. They stopped infront of the altar. Her father put her hand on Daiki's. She looked at him. Tears misted her eyes. He was just so handsome in his white suit.  

Beside him stood Ryosuke in a dark suit and light pink long sleeved polo. Her brother smiled lovingly at her. She smiled slyly.  

Daiki squeezed her hand. She smiled at him. She decided. Now, she was ready to live with him for as long as He allow them to.  

The ceremony started.  

The reception was crowded. Jhenie had put away her veil. She and Daiki were seated in the presidential table.  

Both their families were seated next them. Even Arioka-san was allowed to attend their wedding though police officers were there to check on him.  

"So for the greetings, let's start with Chinen Yuri, the bride and groom's friend." Kyoumi, who acted as the master of ceremony announced.  

"Arigatou. To the bride and groom, omedetou! You're the first to get married and we are all happy for you. We wish you the best and more babies to come." Yuri said.  

"By the way, he is mine only, ok." Kyoumi announced.  

The greetings went on.  

"Now, let us go to the tossing of the bouquet and the garter." Kyoumi announced. "Nee-chan, turn to your back." Kyoumi commanded. "Ladies, those who are single only, like me, please move to the center of the area."