1

I stand outside my home on the porch, a lot of people are outside almost the whole village! I shove through the crowd of people and see that two of our guards have...Kira! "Wait-" I try to say but shes being shoved by the guards. Why are they doing that to her? I should probably explain whats going on but really I don't know! Kira is such a nice person I mean why would they shove her around like trash? Someone grabs my shoulder and spins me around. "Ah! There you are!" It was my mother. "Inside now!" She declares as she drags me to our home. "What are they doing to Kira?" I ask. "Nothing that concerns you, dear." My mother responds as she guides me to my room. "Now stay here until I come back, okay?" I nod. My mother closes my door behind her. I sigh as I sit on my bed staring at the wall. Sorry if this came off as quick, I just don't exactly know whats going on either. You see, I might as well tell you what I am. Yeah..I am no human, infact I am actually what we are called "furs". We are basically human cats. We have fur, ears, and a tail. A cat except with a human body. Weird huh? Well I don't think so. Anyway, I might as well say whats going on now. I am peeking through my window and see eveyone gathered around our..I guess you can call him "King". And a bunch of guards. Kira is bent over and they are carrying an axe over her head. Why? I don't know. I watch some more until they bring down the axe on her head. I gasp and fall on the floor. Why? Why? Why? Why? I begin to cry and I shut my eyes real tight. But all I can see is her head rolling on the floor. You see..Kira is a storyteller who lives in our village and she was very nice, she would tell stories to all the little ones (including me) in the village. She was so nice. Why did they do that? I let out a shuttery sigh.

I don't know.