Kyoko x Suicidal reader

⚠️TW⚠️ also this was a request from @Blackdevilgirl4433

I heard a scream come from the locker room and then the body discovery announcement came on.

I ran to see who it was and it was Chihiro fujaski. I held my tears back wishing my best friend wasn't killled.

Chihiro was strung up with a cord and the words "Blood bath fever" were written on the wall.

Toko started panicking for some reason.

"O-oh its Fujisaki"

Soon it was investigation time and I decided to help my crush Kyoko, I felt like an idiot for not being smart enough to do it on my own.

"H-hey Kyoko can I help?"

"Oh hi y/n, yes you can just look around the room for evidence"

While Kyoko examined the body I scanned the room to see if any traces were left behind.

I started to feel useless again and I decided to go to my room I hate this killing game so much.

I feel like every time I make a friend they get killed off of they kill someone.

I probaly won't even escape this hell hole so maybe I should just end it now. I mean who would miss me?

*timeskip*

The class trial had started and I just made sure I was out of the way.

I watched Kyoko and Naegi basically carry the class trial I love how smart she is I wish I could be that smart but I'm an idiot.

Thinking about this just makes me want to kill myself.

Soon wwe found out the killer was Mondo, I wasn't that sad because I never really liked him much anyway.

After his execution I went back to my room, maybe I should just end it.

No one loves me and all my friends are dead, ya I should just end it.

Tears started to stream down my cheeks feeling hopeless, even if I escaped I'd have no where to go.

I wish Kyoko liked me back I just need a little hope to keep going but I have none.

I got up and went to go get some poison I want to die as painless as possible so I'm going to try to be quick.

I tried to act normal while I went downstairs but i couldn't i probaly looked so upset with my dark circles and the tear stains still on my face.

I pulled out a random poison from the cabinet and put it in my pocket.

"Y/n! What are you doing in here this late?"

I turned around to see Kyoko.

"I was just walking around before going to sleep..."

I walked past her no wanting to be around her it just hurt me worse to face my crush.

"Hey where are you going y/n don't leave"

She started to follow me so I ran to my room and locked the door.

I won't let anyone stop me from leaving this hell.

I filled a cup in my bathroom with water and mixed in the poison, Kyoko was yelling for me to open the door but I ignored her.

"Y/n I know you have something open the door now!"

I sat down and got ready to drink the poison.

My door then burst open and Kyoko ran over to me crying. Before she could stop me I swallowed the poison.

"Y/n no! What the hell"

I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy. There was no way she could stop my death now.

She suddenly bended me over the tub and stuck two fingers down my throat I gagged and then ended up throwing up the poison.

I passed out feeling sick.

*later*

I woke up laying in my bed, I geuss my plan didn't work.

I leaned over to see Kyoko she handed me a water bottle.

"Drink it now y/n"

"O-ok"

"So why did you try and kill yourself?"

She looked really concerned.

"No one loves me and all my friends are dead, I love someone but they don't love me"

"Y/n don't you dare ever do that again I'll knock some sense into you"

I started crying wishing that it had worked.

"I-im sorry Kyoko I love you and I just can't be alone anymore I don't want to live"

She looked really surprised but she also seemed happy.

"Well I like you to"

She pulled me into a kiss, her lips were soft and I felt hopeful for once.