Angie x fem reader

This was a request by WeeaboosUnited and I'm very happy to write this one because Angie is so cute!

Also there will be some tenko x himiko in this and the reader believes in Atua.

Y/ns POV

I had just got done taking a shower so I could go paint with the kind girl Anige, I would probably get dirty again and make a mess with paint but oh well.

I put on a shirt a liked and walked to Angie's room.

When I arrived I saw Himiko and Tenko there aswell. It looked like they were arguing over something.

"Tenko you should let Himiko stay and paint with us!"

"Himiko don't listen to her I'm much more fun! We can go make cupcakes how does that sound?"

I went over to the girls and sat by them.

"Nyeh! Cupcakes? Ok I geuss I'll go with you Tenko"

"Your so cute Himiko!"

Soon the two girls went to the kitchen leaving me and Angie alone.

"Hi y/n sweetie, do you want to paint with me or do something else?"

She smiled at me with a bright happy smile that made me blush, how could someone be so cute.

"I think we should paint and then do something else"

I took a peice of paper from a stack and decided to paint a picture of some flowers.

I made some red ones and orange ones, it didn't look very good but I tried my best.

Angie looked at my painting once we finished and she seemed to like it.

Hers was way more impressive, but Atua helped her so I wasn't surprised. It was a bird flying in the sky.

While I was looking at her painting Angie suddenly got on top of me and gave me a big hug.

"A-angie! What are you doing?"

"I'm hugging you sweetie"

Why does she keep calling me that?

Soon I just gave up and let her cuddle me, she then dozed off and took a nap on me.

Thanks for the request! I had fun with this one :3