Shuichi x Lolita reader

This was a request but I can't find the user to tag, sorry about that.

I'm y/n the ultimate Lolita and alot of people think I dress weird but I think it's really cute!

So far kokichi has bullied me a little for it, he keeps saying I look like a little kid wearing a dress like that.

It's really annoying but luckily Shuichi cares about me.

I'm hanging out with Shuchi and Kaede right now. Shes teaching us how to play piano.

It looks way to stressful for me but in glad she likes it.

She has beautiful blond hair and such a cute personality, I bet shuichi likes her. If only he liked me but I'm probably not his taste.

"Hey shuichi I'm going to leave now"

"Why y/n?"

I ignore him and walk off not wanting to be a third wheel.

Once I find somewhere far away from kaede, I sit down and think about her.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

I look over to see shuichi with a worried look on his face.

"Sorry shuichi, I geuss I just got jealous and thought you liked kaede more than me but you probably do"

"What do you mean y/n?"

"Shes so much prettier and I just have a different talent than her!"

Shuichi sits down next to me and gets really close to my face.

I start blushing wondering what his intentions are.

"I love you not kaede"

He starts blushing.

"Kaede is just a good friend but I'd like you as my girlfriend if you want that"

"Of course shuichi!"

He stands up and takes my hand and we go back to hang out together with kaede.