Monaca towa x reader

This was a request by YuiFrickBoy  and I'm going to make it platonic because shes still a kid.

Y/ns POV

I opened my eyes and looked around to see where I was. There were stone walls in the room I was kept in.

I tried to get up but my arms and legs felt numb, what is this?

I heard a mischievous laugh and looked over to see a girl with green hair in a wheelchair.

"Who are you? And why am I tied up!"

The girl looked at me with no expression on her face.

"Huh? Monaca was just going to ask you if you wanted to play a game"

I'm guessing this girl is called Monaca.

"Ok fine what game do you want to play?"

"You'll find out soon!"

Monaca seems kind of creepy but shes also a little cute aswell. I want to pet her soft hair.

A man with white hair and weird looking clothes came into the room and dragged me to a water tank.

"Monaca, what type of game is this?"

"Its a water game! Nya! We will see who can hold their breath longer, you or servant"

This sounds dangerous.

"Whoever wins will get to have their own room and can be our new servant if it's you! But if it's our current servant we will just leave him how he is"

The servant took off the restraints and he opened the water tank for me to get into.

I hesitantly got into the water tank and tried to hold my breath for as long as I could.

Soon i got out and my time was 40 seconds. The servant took his turn and got 41 seconds, meaning I lost.

Monaca looked at me disappointed.

"What a shame, I thought we would get to have a new servant but hes no good! So please kill him quickly!"

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I realized this little girl could care less about me.

Sorry if it was a little angsty but I feel like monaca wouldn't be very nice to people. She only cares about Junko and despair anyway.