31.

Tyler,

I'm so proud of Chichi. She managed to express herself beautifully on your 2 month anniversary. Well, she always was a brilliant writer so just needed a push and you gave it.

I cried so much while reading what she wrote to you. And I can't believe you wished Morgan by accident -.-
Such a doofus xD

Tumba saw it too. That star. It was the only star in the sky last night, just beside the moon. And it was beautiful. I'm glad Tumba noticed it when I pointed it out cuz now I know I'm not imagining it.

I'm going to try and get a picture if I can but my camera is shit and wattpad is being a jerk. The media is not working -.-

I saw the edit Chichi made and it's like woah! Really! I wish the media would start working soon.

I always knew how much you meant to Chichi but now I know for sure. And then you wonder why so many girls like you.
But don't panic, she doesn't like you like that :P

She really wants you to message her. I'm trying to arrange a little surprise too but it's obviously not working.

Although I have no idea why you guys like to damage your phones. I remember when you dropped yours from the balcony.

You, being such a gadha, tried to take a selfie and dear dear McD decided to give you a lick. Boom! There went the phone!
And now Blake's done something with his -.-

Today I saw a donkey and got reminded of you. Seriously. I'm not joking. Cuz you're my gadha no?

And always will be. My gadha, you little donkey. But I still love you to death, no one knows why.
Haha, you're worth it. You're worth all the pain and wait. You are perfect to me.

I love you baby, forever and always.
Yours,
Gazz