21.

Tyler,

It is such an amazing start for me. Really great!
I am so happy, I think I'll burst from happiness.

And yes, I was being sarcastic above. After all, I'm me. How will anything ever go right?

My year ended like this: Listening to your favourite band, playing the gift you gave me a long time ago again and again, thinking of you, looking at you.
Not to be melodramatic or anything but this was literally what I was doing at 11:59 PM.

My year started like this: Wishing you, wishing him, wishing others and smiling a little.

A friend of mine got to know about you. Muskie and I used to be close but we drifted apart. She changed, I changed. But now, thanks to you, I think we'll be close again.
She really wishes that she knew you.
I drove her nuts with my cheesy description of you as "almost perfection and you have to go because the world couldn't handle your amazingness". Haha don't get a big head :P

I spoke to one of my old friends too. We had drifted apart as well but she, too, got to know about you. Blame TD for this one.
She found you to be 'a really awesome guy' and I think I'll be more in touch with her now.

Now you'll be wondering, 'why on earth isn't she happy? She spoke to her old friends again.'
The thing is, I might've lost some friends too. Really good ones.

Unicorn isn't replying. And she sent some things earlier... Something has obviously happened and I might've lost her for good. I'm so scared.

Blake. I know he'll be the one reading this out to you if he's not too angry but well, my letters are to you and I can't do anything about that fact that he'll read this.
He has a really short temper you know? And a bad one. Usually, I don't mind when people yell at me or tell me to fuck off cuz I'm used to it.
Not to the fuck off's, yelling.
But what hurts is that, when someone you actually trust decides not to give you a single damn chance to explain and ends up deciding you're not worth it. I may not be worth anyone's time but I still am human. People seem to forget that at times.
But it's okay. As long as he's updating me about you, it's okay.
His wish of course.

I'm going off wattpad for a while, haha. I'll only come here to write to you now. And to read story updates. I'll only reply to Chichi cuz she's updating me and Blake, that is if he decides to message.

I got to know Tumba really well. She's such a hyper person lol. But she's pretty cool. I practically talk to all of your friends now.
Everyone loves and misses you.

Yesterday, a guy asked me out. It was a funny case really. I told him at first that I'm married to someone and I'm his. But that meant I was technically single lol. So I ended up confusing him in such a way, he didn't realise I was rejecting him and thought he's the one not ready for a relationship.
Haha he didn't know me well :P
Honestly, the things I do for us Cam :")

Then I like to tease Kimmy's boyfriend. He's an Indian too and older than me but I feel much mature at times. See? The theory I used to tell you about really does exist.

I spoke to Mascot this morning. She keeps on asking about you. Too bad she didn't realise that you're awesome, earlier. She's really stubborn like someone else we know who is like her.

Btw Saltvi and D wish you a happy new year too. So does Himank. And Jason. And TD. And practically everyone who knows you exist and mean something to me. I'm not listing names now -.-
And a 'Get Well Soon'.

I miss you. You know what? I had this planned for ages that you'll be the first one I'll wish but for completely different reasons. And that I'll tease you that you're 4.5 hours behind.
Now, I still wished you first but no teasing ;)

Btw I saw him with his girlfriend. Yes, the player made it through new year with the same girl. But he's not a typical player. If he likes a girl, he likes only her. But I'm glad they're still together. I can see the girl's special. I'm so happy for them. I hope they last :)

I love you baby, forever and always.
Yours,
Gazz

P.S tell Blake to check the email. Something very important.