after my brother was born...

after my brother was born on January 10 2010. fun fact if you write his birthday like this 01/11/10 its the same backwards see 01/11/10 but yea. after he was born i went back to live with my great grandma again  * the only great grandma i have is on my moms side*. i lived with her for about 1 more year. i only moved back in with her is because my mom and dad could only aford them and my brother. once i moved back in with my mom and dad they were together for about 3 more months till they dicided that thy should go there seprate way my dad stayed in the house that we lived in at the moment and my mom took me and my brother and had us live with our grandpa and nana *our nana is our step grandma or my moms step mom* we lived there till my mom could aford a new house we got a new house in 2012 after we got a new house my mom intoduced us to her new boyfreind. they were together for about 1 year and we dicided to move to a new house again, soon after that we got a dog named karma. in 2014 my mom found out she was pregnant with my sister...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

words:229

for privacy reasons i will not at all state any ones names if its an animal i will but for any hman metioned in this story will either not be named or will be given a nickname.